Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

vostok

Blooming
User ID
any1 ordered from https://www.weedseedsaustralia.com/ ? I checked them out but after clicking the buy now buttons it takes me to herbies? I checked out herbies they say they deliver to Aus and on trust pilot they have a pretty high rating. I might test them out but just curious if any1s had any experience with them
Heribies are cool at least until; their credit card system died and one went to bitcoin, not been back since but compare prices first, still now the sites got fucking popup shit

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
This is a total cluster fuck I hate the way we get the shitty end of the stick all because of the fucking Americans and the fucking cunt laws they made the world follow , time to start dropping seeds in gardens all over Hobart I've got 20 thousand nl#1 seed ready to go . Take a stroll n drop a few here n there ... Change the laws by people power .... Ok off my soap box ...
U can start with my garden if ya want OD😂

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I've just placed an order from an American seedbank, Brotanical gardens.com. Apparently it's owned by the brother of the Ethos guy( Colin the dog killer?). Box of 25 FEMS for $200usd. Postage is the killer cost, including the stealth item was over $100usd, including bank fees and shit. Tasting box Includes 5 different strains of 5x FEM seeds each. Anyway, they have heaps of mushroom spores for sale as well if anyone is interested @Ayeydized . It's been Roulette this year, trying to dodge Aussie Customs, so hoping Xmas mail load overwhelms the bastards and their x-ray machine....lol

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I've just placed an order from an American seedbank, Brotanical gardens.com. Apparently it's owned by the brother of the Ethos guy( Colin the dog killer?). Box of 25 FEMS for $200usd. Postage is the killer cost, including the stealth item was over $100usd, including bank fees and shit. Tasting box Includes 5 different strains of 5x FEM seeds each. Anyway, they have heaps of mushroom spores for sale as well if anyone is interested @Ayeydized . It's been Roulette this year, trying to dodge Aussie Customs, so hoping Xmas mail load overwhelms the bastards and their x-ray machine....lol
Thanks mate. I’ll jump on and check it out.

User ID
it appears the aussie seed banks are low on stock, and yantra hasnt returned yet. i found aussie baked beans to be good, and yet to grow a frosty flowers seed i bought.

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
Hi, Im new here, just a heads up. I have had my fingers burnt a couple of times by Oz seedbanks who took my money, stopped communicating and then disappeared, just had the same happen with "Frosty Flowers", I suspect they may not be in business much longer or even if they still are.

User ID
Hi, Im new here, just a heads up. I have had my fingers burnt a couple of times by Oz seedbanks who took my money, stopped communicating and then disappeared, just had the same happen with "Frosty Flowers", I suspect they may not be in business much longer or even if they still are.
Hi Zanzi and welcome, maybe they have been done,, i am yet to grow their Harlequin but the Aussie Baked Beans Harlequins were beautiful plants. Terrible to hear, we need a good trusted source here in Oz

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Just saw on Insta that Caveman seeds will be having over 50 varieties
of Connoisseur genetics fems and reg seeds available from Tomorrow morning
I would get in quick if you are looking for seeds for summer
I have grown and loved the Nev haze21 x Mullum madness
Lemon lime jones and Aussie deadhead so far no problems with hermies
or germination etc.
(y)

Top Bottom