Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
wish I had of done more research before applying to medicann clinics
seems like they only offer one type of flower product was hoping for a better selection

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
wish I had of done more research before applying to medicann clinics
seems like they only offer one type of flower product was hoping for a better selection
I posted a review site, that goes through most of the aust offerings. at least it can give an idea what’s available.

Reactions: HGO

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Didn't know they had hash

The main reason I went with canatrek was because of TY je flower they had

Dr was really helpful, went through the oil products but suggested flower was a better option for me , plus ghe price of the oils seemed quite expensive

The actual price I got the 10grams was $112.50 , $30 in fees

So $11 a gram for %25 is not bad considering

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Check this site out mic For the hash from cannatrek

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
%25 THC should be the strongest weed I've had , we'll soon see tracking says it should be here tomorrow
Give us a smoke review. I know a few people with prescription who say our street stuff is better. Unfortunately most people can smoke dog shit and be happy as long as it gets them wasted. 25% should be cracker

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Interesting they are all schedule8. They have legalised it but only just. I would have thought it would have been schedule4 same as diazepam. There’s a lot more BS involved in schedule8,getting authorisation,paperwork,central registry and security for grow sites etc. All that involves costs to the pt. It’s all a bit yeah nah to me.
I’m thinking that the federal govt was trying to use the fact that it’s a schedule8 to stop the states from legalising it. The laws in ACT being about as far as a government can go.
I had a car bump into me at 40 kmh at work a few years ago.I’ve got chronic pain as a result. I think that I’ll wait.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Wow I just checked it out

%55 looks like they make it from the Topaz %25 I'm getting

Seen some good reviews and some bad , the bad ones were usually too strong

Looks like it will be here tomorrow

Once you get hold of them the pr

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Interesting they are all schedule8. They have legalised it but only just. I would have thought it would have been schedule4 same as diazepam. There’s a lot more BS involved in schedule8,getting authorisation,paperwork,central registry and security for grow sites etc. All that involves costs to the pt. It’s all a bit yeah nah to me.
I’m thinking that the federal govt was trying to use the fact that it’s a schedule8 to stop the states from legalising it. The laws in ACT being about as far as a government can go.
I had a car bump into me at 40 kmh at work a few years ago.I’ve got chronic pain as a result. I think that I’ll wait.
Why wait. I mulledover ever since Merl got got MC

The price of consultation was my deterrent

Going through canatrek had its good points , price was reasonable compared to others , 1 script with 10 repeats is a better than constant review

The price to get scripts renewed is $49 , if I want to change scripts and talk to doctor $89

That's quite reasonable from what I've heard from others

Being legally able to get MC is a good thing

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I wonder if prison laws will allow patients to continue with medication if they end up incarcerated,,,

I doubt they would like it,,,and if they knock you back,,would it mean they are playing god with peoples health ?.

Anybody here heard of access to prisoners ?

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I wonder if prison laws will allow patients to continue with medication if they end up incarcerated,,,

I doubt they would like it,,,and if they knock you back,,would it mean they are playing god with peoples health ?.

Anybody here heard of access to prisoners
Smoking would be a no no. They give out methadone no issues. Capsules or oil that you would take in front of the medical personnel wouldn’t be a problem I would think.
I imagine the guards would be for it.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID

Anybody here heard of access to prisoners ?
I n America they are all slurping on vape pens as long as purchased in-house comms
Aus normally follows their lead but pretty sure just nicotine replacement not weed
But if it chills everyone out then why not
Whether screws could control the hustle that comes with it ......dunno

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Just a quick update
After getting initial consultation very quickly and not have any dramas with Dr, it's important to note that if you already smoke and admit you smoke daily it's going to be much easier to get flower immediately , so bear his is mind if you're filling out form for yhe Dr

If you can get your GP to agree and is willing to talk to MC Dr about your condition is a bonus as well

The scripts were sent next day , unfortunately it took canatrek 4 days to contact me , it's impossible to call them but they seem to respond to emails. ,good hhing to remember if you go with them

Be careful some suppliers and Dr don't supply flower, so if you want the opportunity to get flower check b4 you get a consultation with their Dr

It looks like it going to be a bit easier now I've had my first script filled

Overall I'd give the experience a 7/10 , only because of the time to fill script once they had it

I'll put a report once the MC has arrived

It's going to interesting to see how my own buds stack up to %25 THC, some of mine puts me to sleep , if this is stronger think I might be a bit smashed

Top Bottom