Canatrek

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
No that's for when the Cannatrek runs out Officer or when AuPost goes on strike, that what I'd be saying.. 😆 😂 🤣

Reactions: HGO

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
The container once the inner seal is broken is far from air tight , can smell half way up hallway
Dr advised me to keep in original container, fuck that into a air tight jar it goes , got just the one for the job

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Yeah mate , I have had a regional darts grand final on 1st state of origin for yrs

We made every grand final there for about 5 yrs until the team broke up

On another it's here , View attachment 24514
View attachment 24515
First impressions on smell is amazing, very very nice
Read the instructions carefully Mic.....it says take 3 grams a day 🤣. Careful, you don't wanna get silly on the devil's lettuce. Lol. Should work out ok for you, with 3 grams of your homegrown + 3 grams from Chemist 😉. I'm assuming youll fill the chemist cannisters with your personal stuff once you've smoked the 15g from chemist? Like a bottomless cup 😜

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
My Cannatrek stuff has arrived in Perth so might even get here by Tuesday if I'm lucky
Im getting the T18 Lemnos and T20 Daylesford

HGO

Community Member
User ID
no joy yet but tomorrow it should arrive on the mail truck
bloody hope so anyway
yeh mic I read that the daylesford is pretty average to look at and poorly trimmed but does the job
If it's too harsh I'll ask to change it next time I talk to the doctor

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I should get my 2nd tub tomorrow,

Tried to get 2 to last the fortnight, girl said Dr said 1 script a week , so I rang the clinic and they said there's a maximum amount a month , I also asked if I could get my scripts sent to my local chemist whom I know fills them and they said should just have to ask and they should transfer without a problem

Somehow I got the feeling it's going to be a problem

HGO

Community Member
User ID
MC arrived
bit disapointed in first impressions of the daylesford as it smells almost moldy
the smoke test later will be the interesting part

the lemnos is also not much to look at but is quite strong
I had three cones thought meh had another one and then about 10 mins later crept up on me

after doing some research about the different offerings of MC there are a few standout suppliers
that seem to consistantly produce premium looking flower Sativite would be my pick at this stage
I mean how the fuck can you compare between this 👇

and this 👇

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
MC arrived
bit disapointed in first impressions of the daylesford as it smells almost moldy
the smoke test later will be the interesting part

the lemnos is also not much to look at but is quite strong
I had three cones thought meh had another one and then about 10 mins later crept up on me

after doing some research about the different offerings of MC there are a few standout suppliers
that seem to consistantly produce premium looking flower Sativite would be my pick at this stage
I mean how the fuck can you compare between this 👇

and this 👇
My cousin Tran has just become a registered supplier!!
Bottom pic is his stuff!! 🤣

Madmick

Baked
User ID
What's the smoke of the kanabi like mate

After the initial delay to fill my first script things to be moving without any hitches

As I said I wanted 2 tubs every 2 weeks, I also asked if these scripts could be sent to me so I can check prices

Others have had to pay for another consultation, the scripts came through on my phone this morning, adjustment to 2 a time and another 11 repeats

I'll probably need to change to another strain by then if not b4

The local chemist cant compete with the price I'm getting from them , only advantage is he'd keep it stock for me

HGO

Community Member
User ID
What's the smoke of the kanabi like mate

After the initial delay to fill my first script things to be moving without any hitches

As I said I wanted 2 tubs every 2 weeks, I also asked if these scripts could be sent to me so I can check prices

Others have had to pay for another consultation, the scripts came through on my phone this morning, adjustment to 2 a time and another 11 repeats

I'll probably need to change to another strain by then if not b4

The local chemist cant compete with the price I'm getting from them , only advantage is he'd keep it stock for me
I didnt get the kanabi mate I got stuck with the shit in the bottom pic
just showed the kanabi as to what you can get if you shop around
I asked the nurse at medicann whether dr can prescribe stuff other than from cannatrek and she said they can prescribe anything as long as its in stock so I will be asking for tasmanian botanicals 26% 10g for $99 and some sativite woomera
if they can get it

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Got to be better than the Spanish pollen chucked strains everycunt flogs
you got to be lucky to get a good one

Reactions: HGO

HGO

Community Member
User ID
that sounds easier mic (y)
just a heads up to anyone thinking of asking for the Cannatrek T20 Dayelsford .... Don't waste ya $$
last two batches have been utter shit
Poorly trimmed and dried resulting in moldy smelling buds that I'm not gonna use Rated 0/10
Batch number EX21DBBA671-B1002776 in case you were wondering

However complete opposite for the T18 Lemnos which is actually Lemon Zkittles
nice dense nugs , smoke up a treat with citrus flavours and quite racy for the daytime
give that one an 8/10

Top Bottom