Canatrek

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Does anybody else use canatrek as supplier of MC

They've had my scripts since Wednesday morning but haven't contacted me to fill any scripts

They took just over a hr initially to be consultation
I'm just wondering how long b4 they will contact me ?

Is anybody else uses them how do I get the repeats filled

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yeah I'm starting to think it was a bad decision to go with canatrek

They were quick to get me booked into a doctor, but since they've had the scripts it's impossible to get in contact or for them to even return a call

Great way to treat new patients/customers

If and when they make contact I'll be taking my business elsewhere I'm not going to put up with this sort of rubbish right from the word go

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Wife used Cannihelp. had no problems.

What do you need to contact them for again though Mic? once you have a doctor, it is them you will need to speak with...

krazykatz69

Blooming
User ID
I use Releaf and they are slow as fuck at filling scripts especially for CBD - which reminds me, I had better order some as I'm running low!

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Yeah I'm starting to think it was a bad decision to go with canatrek

They were quick to get me booked into a doctor, but since they've had the scripts it's impossible to get in contact or for them to even return a call

Great way to treat new patients/customers

If and when they make contact I'll be taking my business elsewhere I'm not going to put up with this sort of rubbish right from the word go
if you change providers they will make you pay again because any new doctor needs TGA approval which costs $$
I wasnt aware of this either until I researched changing med providers

Madmick

Baked
User ID
10 mins after I posted here and on reddit I got a call from canatrek

Told me they 2 days behind cause of covid

Phone took about 5mins to get relevant info and fill script , apparently I have the initial script with 10 repeats

So essentially I can order 1 script / week , cost surprised me , doctor told me $150 but all up with delivery $152

Adding in delivery and a dispensary cost of $25 which I thought would be on top if $150 but it wasn't, Dr gave me price to my door

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
10 mins after I posted here and on reddit I got a call from canatrek

Told me they 2 days behind cause of covid

Phone took about 5mins to get relevant info and fill script , apparently I have the initial script with 10 repeats

So essentially I can order 1 script / week , cost surprised me , doctor told me $150 but all up with delivery $152

Adding in delivery and a dispensary cost of $25 which I thought would be on top if $150 but it wasn't, Dr gave me price to my door
That’s scary if it’s not just a coincidence that they called u After posting with an alias.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
if you change providers they will make you pay again because any new doctor needs TGA approval which costs $$
I wasnt aware of this either until I researched changing med providers
She actually offered to send scripts to my local pharmacist , don't want change providers just make it easier to fill scripts

Top Bottom