Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
I just had my first ph consult with a dr from the medicann clinics
he was very helpful and suggested I start off with something called T18 Uplift lemnos as a daytime smoke
and 1 called relaxed dayelsford ?? for at night . we even had a laugh about the stupid yank strain names they give their weed anyway its all happening now and I should hear from a nurse regarding my scripts soon

Last edited:

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I've read some good reviews about the lemnos on reddit
Not anything on death Bubba

Nog much stronger than the other , I've seen great reports about GSC which is 20% also

Be interesting to see how they go

Reactions: HGO

Madmick

Baked
User ID
No joy today. It looks like it might still be waiting to be picked up

Why then have a estimated delivery today

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Well we've had movement, it's on its way from Tullamarine to depot , should be here tomorrow

Fucking hope so , state of origin

Go you blues

Madmick

Baked
User ID
It's coming today
Most recent update

Looks like I might not make the fishing club meeting tonight

Don't think I'll be able to resist the temptation to test it out if it actually does come

Knowing my luck tonight's the night I get drug tested, Murphy's law

Feel like a school boy waiting for the lolly shop to open.

The anticipation is killing me lol

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I know I can get impatient

7 days after consultation I've got my first script all up I'm happy with that turn around , now it should come every Wednesday or Thursday as I'm only allowed 1 a week for starters

Just had my first cone, yep it's fucking good shit , smells and tastes great. Hash earthy taste , very enjoyable, should be great in vape for flavour

10 grams Indy for $112.50 $125 without 10% discount,

$25 dispensary cost ? About $15 for next day delivery provided its in b4 12pm , mine went at 12 26pm so I missed getting it yesterday

I know in future now to get it in b4 10am

About to knock back my 2nd cone

Happy days

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Enjoy mate I should get mine sometime next week apparently

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Good stuff mate

The only reason I haven't done it long ago was price

Finding that $99 deal on canatrek was a game changer , plus the seemingly low price of follow ups and $49 if you just want to renew script

Even better when I thought the T25 was $150 plus dispensary and freight, so finding it was that much to my door was a bit of relief $300 a fortnight is a lot for me , $400 and I was pushing shit uphill to get it every week, ghe 300 I can manage

To be brutally honest I've read more bad reports than good about MC flower , but then I figured most of them had no idea what they were talking about anyway

So to find some nicely dried weed , not damp to beef up scales , the amount is good for weight

2 cones and got a nice stone , no better or worse than my good stuff

I

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Another thing for those TGA approved patients. Keep your digital scales around/near your medical cannabis as well. Because now you have a legitimate reason to own a pair, and if you ever happen to get a visit. You can argue the case that you use the scales to weigh out your medicine. Even better if you keep it all in a tupperware container or similar.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Funny you mention that

I just weighed to see how much I mulled up. 6 or 7 cones , to my surprise it still read spot on 10.00 grams , so probably 10.3 ish

That was a nice surprise too. Sample smoke for free

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Another thing for those TGA approved patients. Keep your digital scales around/near your medical cannabis as well. Because now you have a legitimate reason to own a pair, and if you ever happen to get a visit. You can argue the case that you use the scales to weigh out your medicine. Even better if you keep it all in a tupperware container or similar.
Yeah mate , what about the 40 seedlings going ?🤣🤣🤣

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Nice work micmac, glad you enjoyed it, just on top of your containers for scales.

Top Bottom