Butter Machines 2023

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Fuck, i dunno. I must be getting soft with age. I'm struggling with these 20ml shots each morning..

I gotta reduce this shit down. Anyone know of any budget kits/ways to reclaim the alcohol?

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
not aware of a budget reclaim kit

this was the only extractor that will reclaim the alcohol that i know about
from memory you loose about 5% alcohol each time you use it
The Source Turbo
im sure there are plenty of youtube vids to have a look at , i was going to buy one years ago but never quite go there
has probably changed since i looked at it , i see they sell a buchner funnel & flask set to use with it , you'll need an air pump to go with that , anyway plenty of vids to have a look at

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Reduced this first batch down on the stove this morning.

With the clean up i ingested less than ml, and it's kickin in real good. Once reduced i only managed to salvage 6ml of oil, but it's a lot more palatable, with a earthy peppery flavour that lingers.

That 20ml shot, with a milk chaser routine was a bit ruggered.

smlbth.jpg

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Haha. Just trying to find a edible to carry me over the course of the day. Save the vaping for evenings.

Which is why i whipped out the MagiCook again this morning and made some Cannabis infused MCT Oil. Pretty straight foward process.

First i decarb'd 11grams of bud in the MagiCook @ 110C for 45mins.
Once finished. I added 300mls of MCT Oil and processed that for 1:45hrs at 85C.
Strain and bottle it up. Finished product i ended up 250ml.

infsdmctl.jpg

I'll test it for strength tomorrow, as i'm still buzzing from the shit i licked off the spatula this morning when i reduced the tincture.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Hmm, so far so good. Took 2mls 3/4's an hour ago and its still climbing. This is shaping up to be the method for me at the moment than the tincture. A lot easier to digest, lol.

Just fucked around with some figures, and if this can be regarded as equal or better than Pharmaceutical grade CBD/THC Oil. I made that 250ml batch for around $27. If i was to purchase 250ml of the TGA approved oil (30mls for $200). It would set me back $1666.66. Now you don't have to be a genius to figure out someone is making a very tidy profit on their investment within the MC industry in the country.

Forgot to mention. The base that they use for these CBD/THC Oils, is MCT Oil.

Purgs

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Hmm, so far so good. Took 2mls 3/4's an hour ago and its still climbing. This is shaping up to be the method for me at the moment than the tincture. A lot easier to digest, lol.

Just fucked around with some figures, and if this can be regarded as equal or better than Pharmaceutical grade CBD/THC Oil. I made that 250ml batch for around $27. If i was to purchase 250ml of the TGA approved oil (30mls for $200). It would set me back $1666.66. Now you don't have to be a genius to figure out someone is making a very tidy profit on their investment within the MC industry in the country.

Forgot to mention. The base that they use for these CBD/THC Oils, is MCT Oil.
See so im not the only one who agrees that infused mct oil gets you wrecked A certain retard on this forum said I was full of shit it would only give me a placebo affect well fuck you dipshit.
I did another batch a few days 29grams to 500ml mct oil and its a ripper.

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
See so im not the only one who agrees that infused mct oil gets you wrecked A certain retard on this forum said I was full of shit it would only give me a placebo affect well fuck you dipshit.
Of course it works its what you use to make gummies too

Madmick

Baked
User ID
You are full of shit , what indy talking about is a lot stronger than the rubbish you buy , fucktard

If you want to carry being a fuckwit be my guest you dumb cunt

Oh by the way ,
if you ain't got time what would you like me to research now for you

You ain't got a fucking clue , placebo boy

Of course it works , not with the pgr weed you're making it with , hudo he knows everything ask him

Purgs

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
You are full of shit , what indy talking about is a lot stronger than the rubbish you buy , fucktard

If you want to carry being a fuckwit be my guest you dumb cunt

Oh by the way ,
if you ain't got time what would you like me to research now for you

You ain't got a fucking clue , placebo boy

Of course it works , not with the pgr weed you're making it with , hudo he knows everything ask him
Stfu retard you dont know what the fuck talking about maybe you need to lay of the chuff for a bit its sounds like its made you retarded and why would I research it when I know it works and how the the fuck would you know what weed I use are you some kind telepath nope just retard that thinks he knows what hes talking about screw you bitch go retard somewhere else

Top Bottom