Butter Machines 2023

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Weren't you the one going on about foul language and abuse

Must be OK for only the "goodguys" to do it aye

Another wanker

You get back what you give in this world. I have ZERO respect for you wanker since you called me a racist. How predictable, pulling out the race card because you can't wrap your head around other people's opinions.

I feel no need to buffer anything I say to bitter, angry entitled, emotionally stunted, socially inept jerks. Go ahead, run to the moderators again and try and get me banned for exhibiting the same behavior you exhibit regularly with the other three stooges :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: .

If you little boys don't want people calling you out as being fuckwits, try acting like adults.

And that's the last I'll ever have to say to you bitter little man.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
...wait, I though you were taking the moral high ground and ceasing your derailment of this thread with your off topic interjections and disgusting (and repeated) use of "no-no words"? :ROFLMAO:

Besos 😘.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Anyone decarb in mason jars in a pressure cooker. I've been banned from decarbing weed in the kitchen but have a huge pressure cooker I use for sterilising rice for shrooms on the wok burner on the bbq. Thought I could decarb in that

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Anyone decarb in mason jars in a pressure cooker. I've been banned from decarbing weed in the kitchen but have a huge pressure cooker I use for sterilising rice for shrooms on the wok burner on the bbq. Thought I could decarb in that
There’s plenty doing it on ytube

Purgs

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
The new version of the magi pro now has a decarb function now but only 1/2 oz at a time.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yep. That’s what I did this time
See my post above.
Mines an electric pressure cooker though.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ok screw it.
Here’s what I have just done.

1 ounce of small buds and trim, dry.
Lightly ground up and all stems etc removed.

Put in a mason jar with 2 cups of coconut oil.

Put lid on mason jar, not screwed on just sitting on top.

About an inch of water in pressure cooker.

Set to manual pressure and high heat for 1 hour 50 mins.

( this is a bastardisation of the method linked above and another I found that used mason jars instead of a bowl)

*No idea if this will make @Madmick madder than hell or not. Guess we shall wait and see :)

** no PGRs were harmed in the making of this. :p
@Hudo Here

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Med gets greedy with his new magicook pro...
30g tas botanics royale 27%
10g bubble hash
350ml mct oil.
2nd decarb in process and about to start infusion

Attachments

• 20230711_151749.jpg
    20230711_151749.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • 20230711_151903.jpg
    20230711_151903.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
Top Bottom