Butter Machines 2023

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Go ahead make a fool of yourself

I'm expecting you buy the same weed as everyone else , true ?

So pgr

I've made more tinctures and oils than you'll probably ever make

Before you shout ya dumb fucking mouth off , maybe you should research yhe ppl you make rash assumptions on

Now you go somewhere else and cry because I don't give a fuck about you or your false truths

If you can't handle the truth why ask

Why come to weed site when you obviously know more than than those here

Do you know how many ppl come here to big note themselves, you aren't the first

Now crawl back where you came from , please you dumb arse

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID

So pgr

Before you shout ya dumb fucking mouth off , maybe you should research yhe ppl you make rash assumptions on

Now you go somewhere else and cry because I don't give a fuck about you or your false truths

I think there needs to be a swear jar paid membership for Madmick and anyone else that feels entitled to drag the forum down because they are longtime nonpaying members.

I don't care if you are right or wrong, your delivery is often way out of line.

This shit is getting old and drives people away.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Get fucked mick you keep butt hurting me I'm gunna have to use that new blocking feature on you 😆

Purgs

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID

So pgr

Dude I think you need to go back to the begining of your posts because I was asking for help from people that have experience with growing and all things related to weed and you came along and tried to be a dick but now you not even making any sense I never tried to be a know it all or big note myself im here to learn from others buy asking question on stuff I dont know about because thats what a forum is all about you are the dick big noting themselves not me as for calling me a full of shit the infused oil I made worked for me it works for heaps of people I know so you are the one with problem.
And sorry to everyone else for the shit but fuck me If he dosent want to help others what the hell is he doing here.
Thats all I have to say and fuck you mick for being a dick.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
You know what pal , spin what ever way you like , I thought you started to foul language, sorry if I'm incorrect

Your statement that you were way to busy to research it yourself just didn't sit well with me the information is freely available on thecsite or a simple goofle search , so I'll let everyone one else feel free to research it for you

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Pressure cookers are also very good for extraction if you have one. Just put the herb in a jar with enough coconut oil or clarified butter to cover the herb, lid on loosely. Put it on the trivet and pressure cook for 1 hour to decarb. Let it cool naturally, don't open (overnight is best) then repeat for a complete decarb/extract.

More detail here

Thanks. I can’t see in the link what temp to put the pressure cooker on. Pretty sure mine has different temperatures.

I usually do in oven to decarb then on stove top in coconut oil but this seems easier and probably more reliable. I made one batch that was great and another that was useless.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ok screw it.
Here’s what I have just done.

1 ounce of small buds and trim, dry.
Lightly ground up and all stems etc removed.

Put in a mason jar with 2 cups of coconut oil.

Put lid on mason jar, not screwed on just sitting on top.

About an inch of water in pressure cooker.

Set to manual pressure and high heat for 1 hour 50 mins.

( this is a bastardisation of the method linked above and another I found that used mason jars instead of a bowl)

*No idea if this will make @Madmick madder than hell or not. Guess we shall wait and see :)

** no PGRs were harmed in the making of this. :p

Purgs

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
You know what pal , spin what ever way you like , I thought you started to foul language, sorry if I'm incorrect

Your statement that you were way to busy to research it yourself just didn't sit well with me the information is freely available on thecsite or a simple goofle search , so I'll let everyone one else feel free to research it for you
Im a full time carer sorry about that I dont get a lot of time and now im sick aswell so thats why I ask the help of others who have already has the experience thats what makes a forum a group of people who share knowledge and experience otherwise whats the point of a forum .

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Dunno mate 🤷‍♂️, I was just referencing "The Fly" because everyone else was spouting shit and I wanted in on the action (ya know, gotta get that post count up for forum cred) ;):LOL:

...but if we're talking "Lord of the Flies" I reckon there's a few sidekicks on here that think they could play Roger to your Piggy :ROFLMAO:.

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Is Bill Jeff Goldblum in this case?
Dunno mate 🤷‍♂️, I was just referencing "The Fly" because everyone else was spouting shit and I wanted in on the action (ya know, gotta get that post count up for forum cred) ;):LOL:

Don't hurt your brains boys, I won't use any other literary references ;)

You two can go back to putting your full brain power into being cackling hens.

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Why? Is it because that's the only book you've read? ...or is it that you have to go be patronising somewhere else? 🤷‍♂️
You're boring me Pikey. Not interested in derailing a thread I've been following for months.

I find this thread way more interesting. I'll hand it back over to you so you can have the last word and show me how smart you are. Then you can fuck off.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
You're boring me Pikey. Not interested in derailing a thread I've been following for months.

I find this thread way more interesting. I'll hand it back over to you so you can have the last word and show me how smart you are. Then you can fuck off.
You mean a thread that you've had zero input into, until you chimed in to complain about the "naughty boys using bad words"? You came here for a sook and nothing more!

Before you get on your high horse, what have you contributed to this thread, what help have you offered to the OP? Nothing from what I can see ...but you go on and tell me how I derailed this "thread that you've been following for months" ...whatever extra weight you think that gives to your opinion :ROFLMAO:. Maybe try contributing something useful instead of policing the language of other members ...hypocrite!

Bye Karen (pronouns: short term non paying member / wannabe moderator).

Madmick

Baked
User ID

Weren't you the one going on about foul language and abuse

Must be OK for only the "goodguys" to do it aye

Another wanker

Top Bottom