Butter Machines 2023

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Can't seem to edit that post.

Probe I'm talking bout doesn't come with the magical butter machine.
I think the edit option is only good for an hour from original submit time, then it locks the post down iirc, mate.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I jumped onto the discount code that Pikey found, and got myself a Optimum Magicook Pro afterall. Seeing this one is a bit cheaper than the Magical Butter, and the Optimum has a decarb function, it was a bit hard to pass it up.

And tonight i'm having a crack at some tincture. Only doing a half ounce run first time round with it. Though I've decarb'd this first batch in the oven because i'm yet to learn the temp and timer settings to do it in the Optimum.

So this is what i've come up with..

14 grams Wonky bud (Decarb'd in Oven 35min @ 120C)
475ml Dynahemp's 95% Alcohol
Over a 8 hour period, at 55 Celsius.

14grm475mltnctr8hr55c.jpg

We'll see what we got in the morning.

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I jumped onto the discount code that Pikey found, and got myself a Optimum Magicook Pro afterall. Seeing this one is a bit cheaper than the Magical Butter, and the Optimum has a decarb function, it was a bit hard to pass it up.

And tonight i'm having a crack at some tincture. Only doing a half ounce run first time round with it. Though I've decarb'd this first batch in the oven because i'm yet to learn the temp and timer settings to do it in the Optimum.

So this is what i've come up with..

14 grams Wonky bud (Decarb'd in Oven 35min @ 120C)
475ml Dynahemp's 95% Alcohol
Over a 8 hour period, at 55 Celsius.

View attachment 31374

We'll see what we got in the morning.
Keen to see how it turns out mate!!

Madmick

Baked
User ID
It's the blender type fitted that's stirs it up that stops you putting in a more conventional soup with bones etc

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Keen to see how it turns out mate!!

Well, she's bloody hot. took 1ml about half an hour ago, and just dropped another to be sure. I tried to absorb it under my tongue but she's way too hot for that method, lol. I think i'll probably reduce most of it and use it in edibles. Hoping to have a crack at some gummie bears over the weekend. In an attempt to make this shit a bit more palatable, lol.

Here's what i ended up with. A marinade bottle full, and pic of it in a 1ml syringe..

1sttnctrbtch01.jpg

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Nice. Yeah mine is way too hot as well. I drop it under my tongue and last maybe 2-3 seconds then just end up swallowing it 😆

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yeah I know what you mean , when my mate distilled his own he'd run some through 3 or 4 times to get it as pure as he could

It was nasty under the tongue , strong stuff , 2 ml in a bourbon n coke was my method of consumption

Fucking stuff helped with the flu colds etc as well as getting you smashed

It has been the strongest tincture I've made in respect to THC effects

The most therapeutic was a a decarbed iso run then that mixed with 500ml of coconut oil using the magic butter machine over 6 hrs

And a full extraction with 1 Oz of buds only with vegetable glycerine mixed in MBM over 8 hrs at 140f ,( I think I'll check later), was nice too.

Was great as a topical , clears up my skin

Making both shortly. I got some iso evaporating in the hot sun atm

The others I'll get onto soon

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Well, she's bloody hot. took 1ml about half an hour ago, and just dropped another to be sure. I tried to absorb it under my tongue but she's way too hot for that method, lol. I think i'll probably reduce most of it and use it in edibles. Hoping to have a crack at some gummie bears over the weekend. In an attempt to make this shit a bit more palatable, lol.

Here's what i ended up with. A marinade bottle full, and pic of it in a 1ml syringe..

View attachment 31394
Yeah that looks nice!! Not a bad return for 14g of buds!
What % thc would you guess it was?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
yeah mate I really think you should triple or quadruple that dose.
😂
Baby steps, mate. I'm in unfamiliar territory here at the moment, lol. But yeah, I found I've got to bump it up some more yet. (y)

Hopefully get it a bit more concerntrated, when i reduce it down for edibles. I got the stuff earlier for gummie bears. If I'm not too shitfaced later tonight I'll have a crack at making some.

Got any tried and true recipes for 'em?

Yeah that looks nice!! Not a bad return for 14g of buds!
What % thc would you guess it was?
Ive got no bloody idea whatsoever, mate. I wouldn't even know how to check it.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yep tga has , % of THC. Topaz flower is 25% THC, the topaz tincture is also 25%THC

So I guess it's the same as the buds he used,?

Top Bottom