1st time grower needing advice on which growing medium to start with

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
For what's it's worth i ended up using pk once a week in place of the base feed during week 4, 5 and 6 for no particular reason bar having it there. I've moved to top dressing back country boost once around week 4-5 now.
@VinDeezle the Green planet backcountry blend is pretty cool hey, I've used it for a few grows now and I'm always happy with the results. Grow,bloom and the boost..

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Everyone has their preferences. I usually retain my usual base nute strength, and add half strength pk just once. If they seem to like it, I'll add a second or third time. But that's usually because I'm running different strains, and don't want to risk over feeding any sensitive strains. But If a strain really responds well, you can push it to full strength on top of base nutes for around 2 weeks. I add it around week 5, as long as flowers are starting to stack along the main colas.
If plants respond well after adding pk should I add with every watering for 2 weeks from weeks 5 onwards gradually upping the dose to full strength and keeping the base nutes at full strength? Anything particular I should be looking out for if they don't respond well to it? Or just look out for burning tips.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Do you add it with every watering through out flower?
I'm in coco/perlite so need to water everyday.
Afghan Bob suggested week 5 of flower replacing nutes for a week.
I've done Coco perlite mate and started at week 3 and stoped at flush ( if u flush )

For what it's worth pk imo has more salts etc so when using in Coco perlite just watch your build up at root level ( maybe a flush once a week can help )

You be right mate just keep asking questions , we all know how nerve wracking watching babies make changes and we spin about and make mistakes, unlimited knowledge here !

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
I've done Coco perlite mate and started at week 3 and stoped at flush ( if u flush )

For what it's worth pk imo has more salts etc so when using in Coco perlite just watch your build up at root level ( maybe a flush once a week can help )

You be right mate just keep asking questions , we all know how nerve wracking watching babies make changes and we spin about and make mistakes, unlimited knowledge here !
Cheers mate👍 Did you add pk with every watering or on and off from weeks 3?

Madmick

Baked
User ID

Yeah I think maybe you shouldn't be giving any advice about anything canna related just yet

Just parroting others in the wrong context isn't the way forward

Try resist the temptation

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Yeah I think maybe you shouldn't be giving any advice about anything canna related just yet

Just parroting others in the wrong context isn't the way forward

Try resist the temptation
wasn't really even thinking about a particular product just booster in general.

just the grit they tend to turn to i don't like around my roots.

anyway this is the last 100 ml left of what i use and had great results
He's on the ILGM forum Mick you can check out his bullshit on Aussie Autos the blokes full of shit , 👍
stop talking puss , i havnt been on ilgnm for 3-4 years now cant even sighn in cause its been that long if ya new the rules ya fuckn donkey dick and who the fuck is Aussie Autos ya knob jockey

Attachments

• 371138815_170932569366702_7649033320425027000_n.jpg
    371138815_170932569366702_7649033320425027000_n.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 16

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I've always found the serenity of the "sorry donkey" lotus position most profound while chanting chakras of enlightenment and Hindu prayers 4 forgiveness have played a massive part in attaining mindful peace that permiates the intent 2 inflict violence on others
Ohhhhhmmmmm

Now where's me meth pipe i dropped

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Cheers mate👍 Did you add pk with every watering or on and off from weeks 3?
when i felt like it , after a massive overdose 1st feed of booster everything went really ugly for me and quick so from then on i did not follow the canna directions , so maybe micks rite in some way !

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Two super lemon dragon harvested yesterday.. Glad to get that first grow under my belt. Was definitely a steep learning curve. Very happy with one of the plants, other was ok. Cheers to everyone that helped out with any advice. Now farken keen to get another one started💪
Screenshot_20231009-114458_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20231008-222145_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20231008-214744_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20231008-214658_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20231008-213816_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20231008-214502_Gallery.jpg

Top Bottom