Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Well done man. Smashed it. Had some hiccups but that happens to newbies and old hands alike.
And like all grow diary’s, yours got hijaked by the shit slinging, welcome to TSE 😂
I’ll be honest, I skipped the last few pages but now you have this grow done and dusted you will have a better game plan for next time.

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
And now you get to enjoy the fruits mate 👌👍 and from the looks of those buds you'll be king of the hill for a while 🤣👍 bloody good grow my man..

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Well done man. Smashed it. Had some hiccups but that happens to newbies and old hands alike.
And like all grow diary’s, yours got hijaked by the shit slinging, welcome to TSE 😂
I’ll be honest, I skipped the last few pages but now you have this grow done and dusted you will have a better game plan for next time.
Thanks man👍Having a grow under my belt has done wonders. Still have so much to learn but keen as ever. Love abit of entertainment😂

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Day 50 from sprout. Flipping them to flower tonight! May have over vegged them abit due to taking my sweet ass time to transplant them to final pots they exploded with growth in the last week after transplant.

Two on the left Sedge's SSHxBH
Two on the right Oldfox's POTG
20231209_210744.jpg

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Week 5 from flicking the switch... Girls got abit of a trim. Been a cruisy run so far! Been farkin hot here in last coupla weeks, girls seem to be holding up ok. With a few gents on here dealing with mould, Sedge's SSH x BH has some chunky colas which has me a little paranoid. Keeping a close eye on it! Old fox's POTG starting to stack and is smelling absolutely delightful🤤 Trying to hold off on running the deheuy as temps are already high but will crank it if need.

Screenshot_20240120-084059_Gallery.jpg

Sedge's SSH x BH
Screenshot_20240120-083327_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240120-091619_Gallery.jpg

Old fox's POTG
Screenshot_20240120-082743_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240120-082356_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240120-084059_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240120-084059_Gallery.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Two super lemon dragon harvested yesterday.. Glad to get that first grow under my belt. Was definitely a steep learning curve. Very happy with one of the plants, other was ok. Cheers to everyone that helped out with any advice. Now farken keen to get another one started💪
View attachment 39639View attachment 39640View attachment 39641View attachment 39642View attachment 39644View attachment 39645
Sorry I’m late to the party, fucking awesome grow mate, them buds oozes quality absolutely nailed it for a first grow 👍

Top Bottom