New Community Supporter - 7 East Genetics

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Ahh well, can't please everyone.. ;)

EDIT: Will admit though, no need to 'shop some of the pictures to the extent they went. Blue.. really? 😂

Last edited:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Ahh well, can't please everyone.. ;)

EDIT: Will admit though, no need to 'shop some of the pictures to the extent they went. Blue.. really? 😂
I believe the plants should look similar to the pictures. They select for looks/bag appeal, smell/taste(terpenes) and decent yield. Just don't expect more potency than most other strains. May find one strain noticeably stronger if you're lucky. Reg strains breed themselves. Absolutely zero grower skill required to make F1 reg seeds. More skill required to identify and destroy males in an early flowering batch, than to allow nature to make F1 regs. Effort and skills are required to further breed regs to F4. Not deliberately trying to offend pollen chuckers 😉

User ID
Canada’s number 1 breeder and he does regs only 🤣

Fuck bullshit really does baffle brains, had a look, I think them bud pics are designed to suck you in to purchase them.
They would hardly advertise their stuff using shitty pics. Clearly they're a quality breeder with amazing reveiws on strainly, which is where the best pics are from. It's an independant reveiw site unlike most other seed banks dodgy reveiws. They're a decent price and where else does one get the genetics they have. Let alone males, that itself would appeal to many people.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
95% of the photos we use on our website are from customers. No photoshoping, take a look at our instagram if you need more pics.

So these are genuine colours?

562882004ec35f.jpg

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Pikeys buds do look rather colourful.

That i don't doubt, mate. Infact everything on 7east's site looks great, and highly impressive. As i mentioned earlier. I've taken a bit of a shining to their Watermelon Dragon. (y)

It's just the vibrant colours (blue and purple) on that one banner that i've never seen before on any other strain of cannabis.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I’ll retract my previous posts, didn't realize pikey has grown some of this stuff out.

It does look very good, quality is definitely there and always a good thing having a seedbank looking after the community.

I

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Ahh ok, cheers for clearing that up, 7east. Those colours are quite vibrant in the stock photo's. (y)

I guess there must be something going on my end because there's still a bit of variation between them. Anyway, not here to nitpick, just had some doubts about genuine colours.

By the way, what do you call that strain? I live under a rock and don't do social media instagram, twitter, facebook, crap, etc..

Top Bottom