New Community Supporter - 7 East Genetics

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
if my order arrives quickly and safely I will be ordering quite a few more dif strains hehe
looking into starting a bitcoin account if I can suss it out

User ID
I'd seen a doco a while back with Kyle Kushman saying the whole 'Indica/Sativa' % shit on modern strains is all total crap. Solely decided by marketing based on looks, growing time, genetics etc. Any original Landrace Indica/Sativa traits are all interbred and impossible to know let alone measure.

Same as for the supposed different effects from use. THC is thc, regardless of any Indica/Sativa marketing.

Didn't know what to make of it then, but clearly he was on to it as these guys state the same ideals They have an article explaining why they dont list Indica/Sativa.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Absolutely, you would be a fool if you took that info as gospel. Due to the fact these hybrids do throw various phenotypes. That said, the info can be of some use to give the punter some insight to its background and what you could possibly get. Grain of salt info all the same.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I've been buying from 7 East for a while now and can highly recommend! He does some great breeding and has a fantastic morality around how he does business.

Shipping normally takes between 10-20 days, with most of my packages turing up around day 14. The stealth is pretty good and, to date, I've never lost a package from him (now 10 from 10). He always throws in lots of extras and freebies too 😁 Give 7 East a try, you won't regret it (y)

Disclaimer: I'm in no way linked to 7EG, just a sad little fanboy :ROFLMAO:
When was your last order pikey cheers

Indy

Misfit
User ID
There's some amazing looking stuff. Whats the go when aiming for 2 females of a certain strain? Buy and plant 5 regs?

For a indoor grow (DWC), I'd soak 10 seeds. If all 10 germinate, i'd place them in 40mm rockwool cubes and grow them out for the next 7-10 days and keep the 6 showing the most vigor, and cull the rest.

Those 6 would got into netted pots with clayballs, then go into 25-30L tub operating as a DWC setup. Raise them in that setup until they've started showing their sex and/or out grown the tub.

With those 6, i'd be looking for 2-3 girls and decent male, cull the rest. Then set up a 3 or 4 20L bucket system with a rez. Continue to grow them out together while keeping an eye on the male. Once his sacs start to fill out, he'd get hooked from that system, and keep him going in a seperate area in his own bucket away from the girls and start collecting the pollen on about the 3rd day he started to drop pollen.

Then I'd collect the pollen on a daily basis by tapping the male flower onto a sheet of paper and tip that into a clean shot glass, and select and tag* a couple of branches on each girl, and dust those branches with pollen using a soft/fine artist paint brush. Depending on how much pollen is collected. The pollenation process could be completed in 1-3 days. Cull the male once he's no longer required.

Once the girls have finished. I'd cut the tagged* branches off the girls and dry 'n cure the branches off each girls separately. harvest the seed out of the buds usually about 3 weeks later, and keep them in a breakfast bowl for roughly another month to air dry. Bag up the seed once i think they're ready.

Like Gaz suggested, once the girls have finished, and i think there's a keeper or two, I'll reveg them to collect some clones off of them to go again. ditch the old stock once clones have taken.

That way i got clones ready to go, and some seedstock to mess around later if i lose/give up on the clones later

* when tagging the branches on each girl they'd get number for later reference. For example, Sensi Skunk girls would get labelled SS#1, SS#2 and so on..

Sorry for the long winded post, it would appear i took the question futher than what it needed to go. :p

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
They only sell regs. Do you reckon 5 is a decent chance to get 2 fems? Love the look of CBD panties as well as everything else they have.
It’s pot luck mate, out of 5 regs u could get five fems or 5 males or any combination in between.
That’s if the seeds even germ 🤣

You should get at least 2 fems out of five regs in theory.

User ID
For a indoor grow (DWC), I'd soak 10 seeds. If all 10 germinate, i'd place them in 40mm rockwool cubes and grow them out for the next 7-10 days and keep the 6 showing the most vigor, and cull the rest.

Those 6 would got into netted pots with clayballs, then go into 25-30L tub operating as a DWC setup. Raise them in that setup until they've started showing their sex and/or out grown the tub.

With those 6, i'd be looking for 2-3 girls and decent male, cull the rest. Then set up a 3 or 4 20L bucket system with a rez. Continue to grow them out together while keeping an eye on the male. Once his sacs start to fill out, he'd get hooked from that system, and keep him going in a seperate area in his own bucket away from the girls and start collecting the pollen on about the 3rd day he started to drop pollen.

Then I'd collect the pollen on a daily basis by tapping the male flower onto a sheet of paper and tip that into a clean shot glass, and select and tag* a couple of branches on each girl, and dust those branches with pollen using a soft/fine artist paint brush. Depending on how much pollen is collected. The pollenation process could be completed in 1-3 days. Cull the male once he's no longer required.

Once the girls have finished. I'd cut the tagged* branches off the girls and dry 'n cure the branches off each girls separately. harvest the seed out of the buds usually about 3 weeks later, and keep them in a breakfast bowl for roughly another month to air dry. Bag up the seed once i think they're ready.

Like Gaz suggested, once the girls have finished, and i think there's a keeper or two, I'll reveg them to collect some clones off of them to go again. ditch the old stock once clones have taken.

That way i got clones ready to go, and some seedstock to mess around later if i lose/give up on the clones later

* when tagging the branches on each girl they'd get number for later reference. For example, Sensi Skunk girls would get labelled SS#1, SS#2 and so on..

Sorry for the long winded post, it would appear i took the question futher than what it needed to go. :p
Great info thanks for taking the time.

Thats the long term goal for when I finally get the grant* to expand the operation. I'd love to have more room for experimenting.

* According to the minister for War, Peace & Finance Im lucky with my lil' 2x4.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Canada’s number 1 breeder and he does regs only 🤣

Fuck bullshit really does baffle brains, had a look, I think them bud pics are designed to suck you in to purchase them.

Top Bottom