New Community Supporter - 7 East Genetics

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Ahh ok, cheers for clearing that up, 7east. Those colours are quite vibrant in the stock photo's. (y)

I guess there must be something going on my end because there's still a bit of variation between them. Anyway, not here to nitpick, just had some doubts about genuine colours.

By the way, what do you call that strain? I live under a rock and don't do social media instagram, twitter, facebook, crap, etc..
Purple Bliss.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Cheers to all involved in getting 7east onboard. One happy camper here.

Ordered CBD Panties and Blueberry Dragon fire, received extras.
Got many Headstrong freebies :love: Which by luck is what I'd planned on getting next batch.

See the other bloke here got Tuna breath freebies. Not sure I could've grown that one,
One of the few who hates all seafood. :p But can see the appeal in it.

A weeks delivery from Canada. And a nice touch with the packaging. (y)

I'm sure the many fems in amongst them are going to be every bit as nice as all the great reviews.
Cheers 7east.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Theve been jumped on by customs better email them so they know they might resend them if not I've got 2 of each they sent me left over your welcome to
Thanks for the offer mate
i shall wait until 30 days have passed then email them if not arrived by then .
Tracking showed it as being in transit to next facility in Perth on the 5th but nothing since
Aus post is terribly slow over here took 10 days to get something from Perth to where I pick my mail up even tho I paid extra for the so called Express delivery service .
Read recently that they will be upping their costs in the new financial year so price goes up service goes down

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Thanks for the offer mate
i shall wait until 30 days have passed then email them if not arrived by then .
Tracking showed it as being in transit to next facility in Perth on the 5th but nothing since
Aus post is terribly slow over here took 10 days to get something from Perth to where I pick my mail up even tho I paid extra for the so called Express delivery service .
Read recently that they will be upping their costs in the new financial year so price goes up service goes down
I know your pain I spent some time over west Bunbury then a farm near Leeman and the time it took to get express post care packages from mates in Sydney I'd be damn near suicidal with withdrawal lol

Reactions: HGO

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Nice Hudo!

That's what this community is about!

Kudos to you my friend!
Mate I've had a couple blokes help me out since I joined I'm a big beleiver on you've got to give to receive I'm dabbling with an ideah to post rooted cuttings in the mail I'm trying to iron the kinks out I'm leaning towards 50mm plumbers pipe with a rooted cutting in a jiffy and the jiffy wrapped in glad wrap just trying to figure about how to secure it so it stays put and doesn't smash the cutting to smithereens then we could share genetics easy not just seeds but proven pheno's

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Mate I've had a couple blokes help me out since I joined I'm a big beleiver on you've got to give to receive I'm dabbling with an ideah to post rooted cuttings in the mail I'm trying to iron the kinks out I'm leaning towards 50mm plumbers pipe with a rooted cutting in a jiffy and the jiffy wrapped in glad wrap just trying to figure about how to secure it so it stays put and doesn't smash the cutting to smithereens then we could share genetics easy not just seeds but proven pheno's
Sending cuts is massive in the US and I've seen a few different cut shipping methods used. Have a look on the yank forums mate that's where I've seen.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Sending cuts is massive in the US and I've seen a few different cut shipping methods used. Have a look on the yank forums mate that's where I've seen.
Right I'll have a look be some benefits for our community if we could get that happening

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Containers with a led light in them for postage were being sold a few years back,, probably a quick search will find something.

Top Bottom