ASX and general share trading advice thread

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Just ordered a oculus quest 2 for the kids for Christmas with my crypto Visa card order went through but they only charged me $1.40 not $639 lol hopefully they don’t charge me again and I get it for only a 1.40$ haha also ordered some books for the kids on catch and was charged the right amount

Edit
Never mind I won’t be charged until it’s ready to ship🤦
EDA03AA7-FEA8-4A14-8D20-C512FACF7175.jpeg

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Cro cash back on ordering the books I’m going to use this card for everything crypto back on card purchases is awesome
16E49E34-57D5-4FCF-9D74-5C490FB42582.png

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Just came up with an idea of how to make free money so basically with a Crypto.com Visa cards you get 2% cashback on every purchase so if you have your own business you can charge the crypto Visa card for x amount then cancel the transaction in your business books refund they money as cash then with the CRO you just made you can purchase things using the Visa card free money lol

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
ASIC will have your arse for that though when they find out.

Trust me, I've tried to talk to them about business related matters to make sure we don't stray outside the regulations and they are absolutely no help at all, they were basically refusing to answer questions. At one point I said to the dude "I'm getting the impression that you're more interested in prosecuting businesses as opposed to giving them advice on how they don't mistakenly break any regulations?"

His answer: "I suppose you could say that".

The ATO on the other hand have been really helpful and enthusiastic and as much as talking about tax is as boring as fuck, those people really love their jobs. It's tiring to listen to but really helpful so good on them for liking their jobs and not being assholes like ASIC are.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
ASIC will have your arse for that though when they find out.

Trust me, I've tried to talk to them about business related matters to make sure we don't stray outside the regulations and they are absolutely no help at all, they were basically refusing to answer questions. At one point I said to the dude "I'm getting the impression that you're more interested in prosecuting businesses as opposed to giving them advice on how they don't mistakenly break any regulations?"

His answer: "I suppose you could say that".

The ATO on the other hand have been really helpful and enthusiastic and as much as talking about tax is as boring as fuck, those people really love their jobs. It's tiring to listen to but really helpful so good on them for liking their jobs and not being assholes like ASIC are.
I wasn’t actually going to do it but it would definitely work not too sure how they would find out either

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
I wasn’t actually going to do it but it would definitely work not too sure how they would find out either
Nah I understand, just in case you were though, don't want anyone here to get in trouble, lol.

But yeah, they'd find out, mainly because they have records. The ATO does too about crypto so don't forget to lodge it as CGT if you cash out because now they're actively targeting it.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Nah I understand, just in case you were though, don't want anyone here to get in trouble, lol.

But yeah, they'd find out, mainly because they have records. The ATO does too about crypto so don't forget to lodge it as CGT if you cash out because now they're actively targeting it.
Yeah I never planned to cash out I’ll only spend my crypto not swap it over for cash fuck the cash and the government

Top Bottom