ASX and general share trading advice thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I kinda meant, that all crypto is the same basket? dunno, guess time will tell.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
There was a thing about crypto and the reserve bank on the TV last night that I wanted to watch but I went to me mates and got pissed instead.
Anyone watch it?? Think it was 60mins had it on.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
There was a thing about crypto and the reserve bank on the TV last night that I wanted to watch but I went to me mates and got pissed instead.
Anyone watch it?? Think it was 60mins had it on.
IMO don’t trust what the mainstream media has to say do your own research 🧐 IMO buy BTC ETH and CRO 5-10 years time you will thank me

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
IMO don’t trust what the mainstream media has to say do your own research
I agree however I'll put a caveat on that to extend your opinion.

Mainstream media, especially the shitrags, which is almost anything owned by Murdoch (The Sun, NY Post, news.com.au and it's subsidiaries) only print negative news in a politically biased way.

And that's not me hating an old fucker and his employees, they just have a history of towing the line and they know what their boss thinks and they write articles in a way that appeases him.

I have noticed though that in the past couple of weeks news.com.au have written articles celebrating things like "this young person invested in this certain crypto and now they're thankful they did!!!"

Which is weird because they had a hate-boner for years about Bitcoin, yet now here they are writing celebratory articles about crypto coins most people haven't even heard of. What's up with that?

As far as I'm concerned they can't be trusted, especially "journalists/reporters" like this. Every article she writes, on whatever section of the news, is about money somehow. "Hey parents, you can save this amount on your kids Xmas presents", "Hey everyone, look how much this person made on an obscure crypto!!!". She's not even a reporter with a known history of finance or anything, who are we going to trust next, David Koche?

I can't tell anymore whether we, as a species, is evolving or devolving.

However I can hear the laughter from some people here and other places, only time will tell who is right and who is wrong ;)

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I agree however I'll put a caveat on that to extend your opinion.

Mainstream media, especially the shitrags, which is almost anything owned by Murdoch (The Sun, NY Post, news.com.au and it's subsidiaries) only print negative news in a politically biased way.

And that's not me hating an old fucker and his employees, they just have a history of towing the line and they know what their boss thinks and they write articles in a way that appeases him.

I have noticed though that in the past couple of weeks news.com.au have written articles celebrating things like "this young person invested in this certain crypto and now they're thankful they did!!!"

Which is weird because they had a hate-boner for years about Bitcoin, yet now here they are writing celebratory articles about crypto coins most people haven't even heard of. What's up with that?

As far as I'm concerned they can't be trusted, especially "journalists/reporters" like this. Every article she writes, on whatever section of the news, is about money somehow. "Hey parents, you can save this amount on your kids Xmas presents", "Hey everyone, look how much this person made on an obscure crypto!!!". She's not even a reporter with a known history of finance or anything, who are we going to trust next, David Koche?

I can't tell anymore whether we, as a species, is evolving or devolving.

However I can hear the laughter from some people here and other places, only time will tell who is right and who is wrong ;)
Mate your fucking spot on there!!👍👍

Top Bottom