ASX and general share trading advice thread

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
So I worked out if I use this card for a whole year as my main account I’ll get back 1556$ back in CRO I’m going to close my bank account and any money I make will get sent to there fuck the banking system I can choose to spend CRO by using the card or I hold it knowing the value will increase

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Cool I might get one ,,,

it took time but I sent the extra Bitcoin to finish off the payment for seeds then used the last of the Bitcoin to buy Cro.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Yeah I’m thinking of doing that ,,I’m on Coinbase at the moment but crypto sounds better,

you only get the $25 after so many transactions isn’t it ?
No we both get 25 usd if you use my code and sign up to the ruby card
(the card I have) to get the card you need to buy 500$ worth of Cro and lock it up for 180 days after the 180 days you get it back u can choose to spend it or keep it staked witch gives you 2% cro back on purchases no stake you only get 1% cro back the card has no frees what so ever even on atm withdrawals imo fuck the current banking system it’s time for a change

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
imo fuck the current banking system it’s time for a change
(y)

2 days ago, one of many lawsuits by ASIC, if they succeed.

One of many "big 4" banks that are doing unlawful shit and being exposed for it. How many are not being exposed? Who fucking knows.

Edit: That emoji is supposed to be at the top of my comment. I'm looking at you Xenforo, fix your stuff. :|

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
An economic forecaster has predicted that the crypto market is about to have its hands tied by red tape and, he reckons that bitcoins will soon only be worth $14,000 each.

Just before the weekend, well known investor Louis Navellier warned that the US central bank could start “tapering” crypto, which could ruin the market.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Most markets are down, ASX, NASDAQ, and crypto over the last 24 hours.

I don't bother listening to speculators though, there's too many people saying conflicting advice, see my initial big post(s) about that. Every media outlet wants to get the thoughts of someone who is in finance, so they can write an article.

Also, I've noticed over the past month or so that NewsCorp have gone from hating on crypto to publishing endless articles these days about "this woman/man made a lucky crypto investment and now they're rich!".

Reminds me of those phone game ads that want you to play their game because "You could win real money playing our game!".

Meh, it's just another bump in the road, it'll recover, it's just a matter of time. Large companies like Paypal, Google, etc aren't partnering with crypto companies because they're stupid ;)

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I got duck all skin in Crypto, but if anyone is speculating that the US central bank can do anything to affect Bitcoin value. I call bullshit.

Banks are fucken scared. They are about to be obsolete.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Fucks sake, I’m ready to jump in, I’ll buy in and the price will plummet 🤣

Maybe Bitcoin is like a vhs cassette will be inferior in a few more years when something bigger and better comes out?

Always something bigger and better waiting in the wings. Fuck I like bricks and mortar for a long term investment pretty sure cunts can’t live inside bitcoins.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Fucks sake, I’m ready to jump in, I’ll buy in and the price will plummet 🤣

Maybe Bitcoin is like a vhs cassette will be inferior in a few more years when something bigger and better comes out?

Always something bigger and better waiting in the wings. Fuck I like bricks and mortar for a long term investment pretty sure cunts can’t live inside bitcoins.
It’s already down time to buy is now bro I’m telling ya it’s going to go back up very soon Always buy when it’s in the red never buy on a high

Top Bottom