The Wuhan virus šŸ¦ 

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Australia is no different to any other country when it comes to cheating.

Just because you think it is, doesn't make it so...thats an opinion, not a fact.

Was Jack's doping State sponsored? Or all the other Aus athletes that have tested hot?

Does the US have a State sponsored program, in your opinion??

Here. Have a read from the Sydney Morning Herald. It will help shed some light on some stuff you didn't know about, or choose to ignore.

its discussing, amongst other things, how the world perceives Australia when it comes to cheating in sport.

I mean, its now known the world over that Australians cheat, even though you cannot accept this fact.
That article confirms this. Have a read. Educate yourself.

Fuck me idiot your trying to compare a few Aussies athletes that have tested positive and some where genuine accidents to decades of government drug hand outs to every Chinese athlete.

You look like an absolute fucking idiot @Bomber with you blind love of a country and race of people that consider you inferior to them!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Not good news for Sydney, 239 new cases overnight. Backpackers may have fucked Brisbane as well..

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Thereā€™s gotta be a lot that already have antibodies ,,so they are gonna come up as positives.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, true. Bit of a unknown figure though. It's a cunt of a deal this pandemic, soo many variables..

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah, true. Bit of a unknown figure though. It's a cunt of a deal this pandemic, soo many variables..
Well we can thank bombers Chinese over lords for everything everyone of has endured since 2019 when the scum rat cunts let it out.

Yeah the Chinese have nothing to hide and have done nothing wrong a @Bomber. šŸ¤£
The fucking rat cunts even have the fucking hide to say its arrogant for the rest of the world to want to know where it came from.
I hope you suffer as a result of ya gook idiols actions @Bomber.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Anarchists!!
Fuck I'll bet half the poor cunts at that rally were small businesse owners or employees who's lively hoods have been fucking destroyed because of the fucking CCP rat cunts attack on us and idiot Gladys and Scomos fucking complete incompetence.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Marshall law through the back door

What NSW and federal government doing in Sydney

What they going to do , give me back the wasted rego on my boat trailer and boat?

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
haha.. @Bomber is welcome to a custom title if requested. :)

If i was in the business of handing out titles dont you think Pedro's would be slightly different?

Top Bottom