The Wuhan virus 🦠

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
In 1976 China was the poorest country in the world.

Man, have they turned things around.

Heres a few examples for the resident racists to get more riled up about.

Except the Possessed One. She doesn't count.

Pretty impressive, eh??

Those are things the yanks have been working on for years, to no avail.

I wonder who the Chinese copy when doing things no one else has done before...??

Here, on the other hand, are things the yanks are ahead in... but not by much anymore. The speed with which China is catching up, given my first sentence, is incredible.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-55323176

When the International Space Station was being designed, China wanted to be a part of it. The US refused, blocking them, so China built their own...

It has to be noted that China hasn't fired a bullet on foreign soil in over 40 years, yet the news is constantly talking about Chinese aggression.

They have one military base beyond their borders.

The US has over 800, yet the media keeps telling you how aggressive they are. Then you donkey's repeat it as gospel( except the Possessed One. Aint no Gospel in her!)

Porky, I answered your repeated vague "trip me up" questions re HK you kept banging on about, but I see you have now decided its not that important any more... lol.

Happy to debate you anytime, sonny.

Just make sure yr mom's around to help you.
You said Hong Kong riots were funded by the US that's all. That is an utter load of shit!!
Still haven't answered what your expert opinion is on the way the Chinese are trying to claim Taiwan as their own.

Yeah my mother not "mom" funny you use the American spelling would know a shit load more than you about any subject not just China. 🤣🤣

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I suppose all the trannys will be lining up for a shot now.

something about bigger boobs.

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
Who said I was a Christian

Think you a stoner dumbfuck, sistermaryelephant is a character in a cheech and chong sketch

Again , dumbfuck
Phew, thank god, cos that potty mouth of yours does you no favours if you're a christian...just sayin'.

Moving on...

Meet the most least supported Australian athlete at the Olympics...

Jian Fang Lay made it through to the third round of the Table tennis Comp yesterday.

She has represented Australia at every Olympic Games since Sydney, with Tokyo being her SIXTH games she's represented her country.

How odd none of us have ever heard of her, given she's represented Australia the most out of any Australian woman, except equestrian Mary Hanna.

Cannot imagine why she's not more well known over here...🤷‍♀️

Oh well.

E7Nl_FIVEAISNl8.jpeg

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Pro China posts about an Australian who has represented this country in 6 Olympics.....

No your continual pro china dribble while bagging other countries

So what if a Chinese woman represents Aust in the Olympics, why isn't she playing for China, why did she choose to leave China ?
guarantee only the Chinese are allowed to represent China , probably because you're all little racist stnuc (y)

You want to play the "Aussies are all racists' card" which your above post disproves, we are not all racists unfortunately
if we were there would be no Chinese Australians

I reckon the CCP would be as tight as a Wuhan bats arsehole

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I'm a fence sitter when it comes to getting vaccinated these days. But I tend to believe covid and it's variences will eventually spread to every corner of the world. And if your body hasn't produced the antibodies (whether you're vaccinated or not), you're going to have little choice but deal with covid once it gets to you. Keep in mind, these vaccines are very new and have produced very little evidence that they work. For what it's worth, I've had my first AZ jab.

But yeah, the government have got to come up with something better where small businesses aren't getting smashed like they currently are. Because this shit will eventually spread everywhere, Australia is just fortunate we've kept it at bay for this long. And any ideas that we can get everyone vaccinated before it spreads is bloody ludicrous. Nothing but a unattainable pipedream.

So do what you will folks. I'm primarily getting vaxxed for my kids sake. As this is apparently scaring lungs permanently like pneumonia does, and life long damage to other organs.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot the obligatory "China is Asshole!" comment.

Video reference..

Last edited:

Pedro de pacas

User ID
If all you vaccinated cunts survive the next few years without any health problems attributed to the pretend vaccine

I'll be very fucking surprised, buy some aspirin it will help with the blood clots hey

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
They didnt get away with it in 1976.

was a bit harder to silence everyone back then so they stopped the vaccine.

Nowadays with the amount of censoring going on any mention of real problems will be regarded as false news,

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Phew, thank god, cos that potty mouth of yours does you no favours if you're a christian...just sayin'.

Moving on...

Meet the most least supported Australian athlete at the Olympics...

Jian Fang Lay made it through to the third round of the Table tennis Comp yesterday.

She has represented Australia at every Olympic Games since Sydney, with Tokyo being her SIXTH games she's represented her country.

How odd none of us have ever heard of her, given she's represented Australia the most out of any Australian woman, except equestrian Mary Hanna.

Cannot imagine why she's not more well known over here...🤷‍♀️

Oh well.

View attachment 14663
It's because we haven't over populated our country so badly we can still have tennis courts for people other than the extremely wealthy. Thus Aussies couldn't give a rats cunt about Ping pong.
Has she won a medal??

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Pro China posts about an Australian who has represented this country in 6 Olympics.....

This is the CCP sponsored drug cheat!!!
Chinese couldn't win a fucking thing in the Olympics if they weren't all drug up to eyes!!!
They should be banned just like the Russians

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I’d be taking aspirin in the lead up to the first and especially the second shot ,,

but I’m probably just an old paranoid cunt.

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
No your continual pro china dribble while bagging other countries

So what if a Chinese woman represents Aust in the Olympics, why isn't she playing for China, why did she choose to leave China ?
guarantee only the Chinese are allowed to represent China , probably because you're all little racist stnuc (y)

You want to play the "Aussies are all racists' card" which your above post disproves, we are not all racists unfortunately
if we were there would be no Chinese Australians

I reckon the CCP would be as tight as a Wuhan bats arsehole
You are making shit up. Of course all Australians aren't racists...thats just silly talk.

No, Im playing the " theres a lot of racists in this thread" card.

This is the CCP sponsored drug cheat!!!
Chinese couldn't win a fucking thing in the Olympics if they weren't all drug up to eyes!!!
They should be banned just like the Russians
Funny you should say that...

Can you spell hypocrisy, porky?
:)

Indy

Misfit
User ID
They didnt get away with it in 1976.

was a bit harder to silence everyone back then so they stopped the vaccine.

Nowadays with the amount of censoring going on any mention of real problems will be regarded as false news,

Its crazy to think such a program got as far as it did. Decisions made by those on the take, with little to no morals towards their fellow man..

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
You are making shit up. Of course all Australians aren't racists...thats just silly talk.

No, Im playing the " theres a lot of racists in this thread" card.

Funny you should say that...

Can you spell hypocrisy, porky?
:)
🤣🤣🤣
It's know the world over in sports that the Chinese government and the Russian government both have state sponsored drug regimes for all their athletes.
1 Aussie chick tested positive and your comparing our athletes to there's. The clown here is you. 🤡

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
🤣🤣🤣
It's know the world over in sports that the Chinese government and the Russian government both have state sponsored drug regimes for all their athletes.
1 Aussie chick tested positive and your comparing our athletes to there's. The clown here is you. 🤡
Australia is no different to any other country when it comes to cheating.

Just because you think it is, doesn't make it so...thats an opinion, not a fact.

Was Jack's doping State sponsored? Or all the other Aus athletes that have tested hot?

Does the US have a State sponsored program, in your opinion??

Here. Have a read from the Sydney Morning Herald. It will help shed some light on some stuff you didn't know about, or choose to ignore.

its discussing, amongst other things, how the world perceives Australia when it comes to cheating in sport.

I mean, its now known the world over that Australians cheat, even though you cannot accept this fact.
That article confirms this. Have a read. Educate yourself.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Is this a sport drug cheat thread now ?

They should hold two Olympics, one for the amateurs, and one for the drugged to the eyeballs athletes

What has China done for the world since it decided to get into capitalism, apart from producing cheap nasty garbage,
the Wuhan lab leak corona virus, and threating to blow up anyone that objects to its bullying ??

Deng Xiaoping would be rolling in his grave

Pedro de pacas

User ID
If China is so great, why did they suffer 100 years of humiliation at the hand of other countries ??

Why are they still sooking about it ??, every other country just gets on with life, you cant change the past hey

Top Bottom