The Wuhan virus 🦠

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
If everyone had the vaccine it won’t go back to normal.
the new boogie man will be other variants to keep us locked down,

don’t forget that that these vaccines are NOT 100% effective ,,
And the so called spread will keep happening.…

while the fool sheep in self righteous idiocy scream kill the anti Vaxxers.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I suppose at the end of the day I've probably lived at 3/4 of my natural life span (touch wood )
already , the thought of continually being locked down for the last hurrah certainly isn't a prospect I'm looking forward to

But in reality this is how it's going to go judging by current events , so if a dubious vaccination to say the least , gets me out and about , able to see my kids and grandkids so be it

I'm fucked if I know whether the threat is as bad as they say , probably only a select few know , but either way this way of life is bullshit

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Some Deja Vu going on here..people wouldn’t fall for this nowadays would they ??? Lol

And the WHO haven’t changed their evil support of big pharma.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Well that was a waste of a billion$ on a test that doesn't work, we got fucking dickheads running the shit show here and OS
the inventor of the test said they were crap over a year ago, but fuck what would he know
follow the $$$ and you will find all the answers to most of the the Corona problems lol lol
1627295211894.png

No doubt they will recommend one from these cunts

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Wasn't this because he was trying to impose some new land or some other tax on farmers??
Yeah some sort of TAX on the cunts, was a while ago, piss funny tho, that's how you have a protest I reckon
would love to see the state premiers and the federal pollies copping a bit of the same shit

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
In 1976 China was the poorest country in the world.

Man, have they turned things around.

Heres a few examples for the resident racists to get more riled up about.

Except the Possessed One. She doesn't count.

Pretty impressive, eh??

Those are things the yanks have been working on for years, to no avail.

I wonder who the Chinese copy when doing things no one else has done before...??

Here, on the other hand, are things the yanks are ahead in... but not by much anymore. The speed with which China is catching up, given my first sentence, is incredible.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-55323176

When the International Space Station was being designed, China wanted to be a part of it. The US refused, blocking them, so China built their own...

It has to be noted that China hasn't fired a bullet on foreign soil in over 40 years, yet the news is constantly talking about Chinese aggression.

They have one military base beyond their borders.

The US has over 800, yet the media keeps telling you how aggressive they are. Then you donkey's repeat it as gospel( except the Possessed One. Aint no Gospel in her!)

Porky, I answered your repeated vague "trip me up" questions re HK you kept banging on about, but I see you have now decided its not that important any more... lol.

Happy to debate you anytime, sonny.

Just make sure yr mom's around to help you.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
What a load of bullshit

You might want to check how many military posts, the fuckers build islands in the middle of nowhere and put secret bases on them

You got to be the dumbest fuck I've ever seen

Oh yes I'm evil ,don't fucking forget you Chinese loving scum bag

With a nickname like bomber , every post you put will he tagged you fuckwit

Hope they catch up with you soon so I don't have to read your utter fucking propaganda

Top Bottom