šŸ„ Sooty's shroom grow šŸ„

D

Deleted member cpr

I'm feeling pretty straight now, small dose, small trip I guess. Its quite a nice buzz though, I'll definately round up a few more for so that I can have a real dose one day.

There's plenty of them around but they're all in other peoples paddocks and I feel like a proper crim jumping fences and stealing shrooms. I know its harmless but it still doesn't feel right.

I dont think ill be getting into the "scene" but if anyone here would like a print or two in the future I'll try to help. Im sure I can work it out.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Yeah jumping fences sucks. It feels so dodgy and imagine getting caught. If you know the person or at least get permission itā€™s open season.

They can stay fresh in the fridge in a paper bag for a few days but would not leave any longer otherwise just dry them out or ice extraction to make blue juice which can be frozen works as a great way to preserve them.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
grab a dozen and put them in a pot with water and boil it
You can drink that straight but a little easier to get down with tea or coffee sweeteners honey
Don't drink your second cup to early , could be a problem

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Yeah jumping fences sucks. It feels so dodgy and imagine getting caught. If you know the person or at least get permission itā€™s open season.

They can stay fresh in the fridge in a paper bag for a few days but would not leave any longer otherwise just dry them out or ice extraction to make blue juice which can be frozen works as a great way to preserve them.
Food dehydrators work mint and unlike with weed donā€™t fuck the shrooms

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I've heard honey is a good natural preservative for 'shrooms (fully submerged in a jar). Not sure how much truth there is to it, as it was a yarn going around back in the late 70's, early 80's.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, i've always thought the same thing, sedge. It's why i've remained a bit dubious of the technique.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
We used honey method when camping down at Border Ranges in years gone by. Was the perfect setup... pick the mushies from the cow paddocks on the way and stick 'em in a jar of honey. Set up camp and let the games begin! I couldn't say if it preserved them or not, as they never lasted that long. But it certainly made them much more palatable.

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Going back about a week or so ago, i found a couple rice bags in the cupboard that I had forgotten about. Inoculated January 1st so been there for a while šŸ™„ strain is meant to be a tulum variety? The syringe I used is labeled 'var tulum' and can't find much info on it other than the below.. 632.jpg3524.jpg
Going to do some grain to grain transfers tonight hopefully

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
So I ended up doing some transfers, using a simple method called 'zip-lock tek' basically I divided my colonized rice into 6 bags of new rice that were put into ziplock sandwich bags. All have started to grow well and hopefully contaminate free.
The colonized bag:20210208_203716.jpg

The new bags, pics taken a day apart except last 2 are about 32 hours apart:20210209_222237.jpg20210210_205124.jpg20210212_052535.jpg20210213_050741.jpg

Top Bottom