🍄 Sooty's shroom grow 🍄

Ooodog

Vegetating
User ID
The iso, I still have my COVID stash of 5 lt but it’s 100%. Do I just dilute it with de ionised water?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
So.. just patiently waiting for pins 😬
20200821_173647.jpg
Also have a smaller 3lt tub that is going well, same deal waiting for pins to form. This one is more grain to substrate ratio as it was the leftovers.
20200821_200213.jpg
And I filled some syringes with my liquid culture of gt. Could of thinned it out more and got double the amount! these are very thick lol. This was started with 2cc of a golden teacher spore syringe
20200821_171058.jpg20200821_170902.jpg
And can equal to another 60+ jars if you want to keep something going.
🍄

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just a quick question, do the syringes need the needle on them?
Only when you are about to use the syringe. They can stay off during storage as the ones you buy will come with a little stopper on the end so no leaks during transit.
I didn't have any stoppers for those syringes I made so just capped with needle and plastic cap.

Ooodog

Vegetating
User ID
Only when you are about to use the syringe. They can stay off during storage as the ones you buy will come with a little stopper on the end so no leaks during transit.
I didn't have any stoppers for those syringes I made so just capped with needle and plastic cap.
Thx mate. My mum in-law is a nurse so I have a shit tonne of syringes for dosing the kids meds.

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Well I have some pins forming in the bigger tub, something still not right tho. The substrate is not as moist as it should be, its proving to be hard to keep the balance of moisture/air exchange right. Thought I would be more successful using this pre made coco with added nutrients but I think I'll go back to what I used last time, next run.
20200828_201605.jpg

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Dont know if you shroomers have seen what the Americans have been up to lately, some have realised you dont have to actually grow the fruits, they just consuming the mycelium raw. It started with a dude eating his fully colonised bag of microwave rice, then another did the same but cut into slices and dehydrated 'myc chips'. Someone went up a level and got a diy enema kit and made a mycelium wash 😂

Bakedcake

Vegetating
User ID
Dont know if you shroomers have seen what the Americans have been up to lately, some have realised you dont have to actually grow the fruits, they just consuming the mycelium raw. It started with a dude eating his fully colonised bag of microwave rice, then another did the same but cut into slices and dehydrated 'myc chips'. Someone went up a level and got a diy enema kit and made a mycelium wash 😂

Haha yeah i seen that in the Uncle Bens subreddit haha crazy mofos

Top Bottom