Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Looks like im the only one left to defend the Salt Light brigade then...lol

I got beans from DC seeds, was 5 days from order to mailbox, ready for winter grow.

will start a diary when i start em.

Imagine the abuse TSE is gettin over at OSA, Rollitup, Grass City, THC Talk and fuk knows what other forums hes on... :D
You have been promoted to general. Its a great and momentous day in the Dotts household.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Pedro might be brewing up some STS to move into the FEM auto market. 😂😂😂😂 I had no idea how popular FEM autos currently are in Aus. . I asked Billy to get his comments off my outdoor grow thread, because he was threatening my plants with his Vic. mould.lol.... NSW mould is much easier to deal with. Victorian spores are super breeders and I can't source enough kangaroo urine to effectively treat that shit. 😜. Queensland rain, and Victorian mould should never mix.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Looks like im the only one left to defend the Salt Light brigade then...lol

Even though HPS are on par with having a nuclear reactor in your cupboard these days. I'll be using them for a while yet.

That said, I'm hoping to kick off a thread later to throw some feelers out there to see which way a bloke should be looking in regards to strip LED lighting for 2021.
Im still here mate, there's no replacing my HPS. LED runs too hot, weighs a tonne, costs a fortune and gives men ovarian cancer😜

lmao, too funny, mate. 😂(y)

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Personally I can't see why he's banned , boring without him
You go into business to make money not fuck spiders
Why wouldn't he defend his interests
We all know pedros not the politest bloke around
The product is only worth what ppl will pay for it
Why the fuck would you start low ?
Start high and find your place in the market
Supply and demand , got nothing to do with being mates
If they were really your mates you probably wouldn't have to pay anyway !
Would they porky?
Be thankful they sell them chances are imports are going to be harder and harder then where will you go ? Aussie baked beans etc

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Would they porky?
Be thankful they sell them chances are imports are going to be harder and harder then where will you go ? Aussie baked beans etc
All the power to him, Sis. I hope does well with it. just a bit dubious of the business partner he jumped in bed with. :p

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Would they porky?
Yeah mic i got no problems with Pedro. Fuck me and him been goin at it for years now. Its puggs i dont like and ive made that clear and said why i don't like him.
Yeah place is quite and a bit boring with out him. Im sure bill was joking about permanent ban.
Everything ive grown from pedro has been top notch even though i was slagging it off early in bud it came good in the end and yes i got them for free but i would actually purchase them in future if he got fems stabilized.
As for the artisan i said it im my thread and ill repeat it here i wouldn't bother pissing on his plants let alone paying money for them.

Last edited:

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
I still don't know why everyone is so pissed off with DC seeds.

I thought the prices were fair enough, profit has to match risk or its not worth anyone's time.

Rebranding seeds is common practice and isn't necessarily dodgy.

Feedback from DC customers is positive.

What did they do that was so bad? I dont get it.

In regards to the rebranding meh i just don't think it lines up with his whole indy breeder schtick he is trying to create with his own personal brand, and the fact that he never wants to answer it straight up alludes to that. He had a few things to say about the shitty practices of other aussie bredders, then to go and rebrand seeds meh. I just like to educate people on that fact, it seems ppl have had great success with Dope seeds the other site sponsor, who are probably already rebranding the seeds aswell.

I know people won't agree with me on it but meh its jsut my view in regards to the rebranding. as for other shit i have no idea.

The only thing that ever caught my attention were pedros crosses anyway

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Puggles is online here now. Yes and good stuff.
He can have a chance to defend himself I guess or explain

D

Deleted member cpr

In regards to the rebranding meh i just don't think it lines up with his whole indy breeder schtick he is trying to create with his own personal brand, and the fact that he never wants to answer it straight up alludes to that. He had a few things to say about the shitty practices of other aussie bredders, then to go and rebrand seeds meh. I just like to educate people on that fact, it seems ppl have had great success with Dope seeds the other site sponsor, who are probably already rebranding the seeds aswell.

I know people won't agree with me on it but meh its jsut my view in regards to the rebranding. as for other shit i have no idea.

The only thing that ever caught my attention were pedros crosses anyway
Haha. The only thing I was interested on was the rebranded stuff. Only because regs, and autos aren't my thing.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Righto!

For the record I never tried to get anyone banned, I got pissed off with Bill for supporting other non sponsor competition while DC was being established so I left.

I was actively trying to promote TSE across multiple platforms, it didn't feel like there was value in that if we couldn't clearly work together for mutual brand exposure

As for all this other crap people are saying, I have no idea what I've done to cop all that? Apart from @Porky for going a bit overboard at one of his comments, caught me on a bad day, it was thrashed out and it was left at that.

Of course I didn't want my private account associated with an emerging enterprise.

So have at me, what have I done as pugs to deserve all these accusations?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Righto!

For the record I never tried to get anyone banned, I got pissed off with Bill for supporting other non sponsor competition while DC was being established so I left.

I was actively trying to promote TSE across multiple platforms, it didn't feel like there was value in that if we couldn't clearly work together for mutual brand exposure

As for all this other crap people are saying, I have no idea what I've done to cop all that? Apart from @Porky for going a bit overboard at one of his comments, caught me on a bad day, it was thrashed out and it was left at that.

Of course I didn't want my private account associated with an emerging enterprise.

who is ”the other non sponsor “

D

Deleted member cpr

Righto!

I got nothing against ya pugs.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Thanks for coming in here for a start Pugs, that took courage.
My beef with you was you pretended to be supportive of me and my spiritual thread but when I asked questions about your breeding on chat you took it the wrong way that I was having a go at you when I wasn't at all. Then you pm'd me calling me a nasty piece of works which I replied to you in anger back that you were just a beginner in this game. Do you recall.

Then you set about following me around and liking all the posts that put shit on me and my faith and anything else. while saying you held no hate only love. That was bullshit.

You dissed Kloud for ripping you off and said that you hated that he trolled you around here but then you do same to me.

You wanted Billy to ban Porky when Pedro was given a time out one stage and saying you were holding Pedro's hand in the game.

You would have been well aware that I gave prize beans to TSE on proviso I would be looked after on my spiritual thread. You were in chat when I spoke about it and despite your assurance that you would back me you didn't but hung me out to dry.

I also don't like how you tricked us by coming on here as DC Dave when it was you all the time.

So, for those reasons I don't trust you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom