You don't need a spiritual room..

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Wrong thread DH.
Yeah its not as cold as the weather cunts were making it out to be. Was cold last night but ok now. Very fucking windy but.
Ya sure ?, its seems like a good thread for a bit of "religion" I know your a "believer" Porky, and just like GOD you got no proof of the existence of "man made global warming" just faith in it being true, because you have been conned into believing in it.

Your just another DC piss poor sorry arse flog who believes anything your "betters" tell ya (y)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
I too am an atheist and believe that God/religion is just the way to control the masses by using fear that if you sin your going to hell and you’re fucked lol there’s just too much evidence now that prove evolution is a real thing

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
You had a sook about the weather yesterday, but I'm sure your a believer like Porky ?
seems God is not playing the "man made global warming" game 😄
I’m sorry but if you believe in God you’re an idiot simple as that but people are allowed to have their beliefs no matter how stupid or idiotic they are

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Ya sure ?, its seems like a good thread for a bit of "religion" I know your a "believer" Porky, and just like GOD you got no proof of the existence of "man made global warming" just faith in it being true, because you have been conned into believing in it.

Your just another DC piss poor sorry arse flog who believes anything your "betters" tell ya (y)
Ide love to spend the day conversing with you but your a total wanker and ive got other far more interesting and enjoyable things to do. 🤣
Like fucking trimming. 😝

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Ide love to spend the day conversing with you but your a total wanker and ive got other far more interesting and enjoyable things to do. 🤣
Like fucking trimming. 😝
Well that shouldn't take ya long then, we can continue this in the arvo if ya like ?

• Haha
Reactions: HGO

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Well that shouldn't take ya long then, we can continue this in the arvo if ya like ?
Fuck with all the top notch soil ya got no wonder ya yard is an over grown shit hole why don't ya go clear that up ya lazy cunt.
Or better yet spend some of that 45k ya got up last week on a fucking lawn mower ya tight arsed FW.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Fuck with all the top notch soil ya got no wonder ya yard is an over grown shit hole why don't ya go clear that up ya lazy Daisy Chain.
Or better yet spend some of that 45k ya got up last week on a fucking lawn mower ya tight arsed FW.
Got one of these stnuc, no need to buy another one
1598138149152.png

Pedro de pacas

User ID
I’m sorry but if you believe in God you’re an idiot simple as that but people are allowed to have their beliefs no matter how stupid or idiotic they are
As your laying there dying staring death in the face you might think a bit differently ?

You a "climate change" believer, yeah ?

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Opinions are like arseholes everybody has one, what eva will be will be.

For every action they is a reaction, China India, America spewing all sorts of crap into the atmosphere it has to have an effect.

Everything in life imo has a balance an equilibrium, when that balance is tipped over shit happens. Won’t be our generation that will suffer but most likely our kids and so forth.

They have the technology to make cars that run on hydrogen and emit nothing but water vapor. The old 10% of the population ruling the 90%

It’s irrelevant what I think believe but I will try to be sustainable so our kids can hopefully enjoy some of the amazing wonders this planet has to offer us.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
What’s wrong with the green field?

I don’t like them pressed cutting decks, I rekon the fabricated ones hold up much better. It looks good for doing a nature strip thou.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
What I find fascinating is the "belief" in anything without proof

Man made Global Warming requires belief in the "could might's and maybe's" no proof needed
it requires disbelief in the fact that the sun drives the climate

Religion is the same sort of shit, it requires belief without proof of Gods existence
I don't believe in anything the "elites" tell me, unless they can show concrete proof (not happened yet)
anyone got any proof of Gods existence or that Co2 causes runaway global warming ???

Top Bottom