WHY ??

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member DC01

I've no fear of fem seeds, been luckier than most regarding hermies in that I'm yet to have one. One of my cuts threw balls under extreme stress but normally it's fine.
Had a bad run with them, but its a bit of a extreme place to grow here tho, say 10-15 % of em
no surprise tho, make seeds in a perfect inside environment, ya better be growing in one, or hope the bloke ya got them off took em outside occasionally lol get a bit of resistance up

stress test them to the MAX, firm P plants will not produce hermie offspring

D

Deleted member DC01

Try growing Thai's, they love to hermie, don't care I love Thai's

who cares about a few nanananas,(yeah yeah, I know all of you do) if its a real top class smoko
most of the old shit hermied, no big deal, sometimes a seed plant will hermie and a clone of it wont

good luck, with ya modern non hermie boring all the same shit (y)
I;d take a slightly hermie occasionally, ripper from the old days anyday

Love f1's best shit going, get big quick vigorous stnuc, if done right, hybrid vigour
the more you inbreed em, the shitter they get o_Oo_O(y), but ......... ................. ........., ..............,100%/50%................., .... (y):poop:

Last edited by a moderator:

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
The Thai Buddha x I have is looking nice. Smells like nothing I have smelled before, almost a rotten fruit type smell.
Frosty with airy ish buds by the look.

I can't wait to taste her.

I pulled a heap of balls off when I flipped it. Has behaved ever since. 75 odd days flowering now. Was a Reg seed.

Hash plant regs did 1 bad Hermie 3 weeks in but rest of em really did well.

I'm kind of willing to not worry too much cos maybe the instance of hermies is low so was released anyway cos the 99.999% are so good.

Id be worried trying to do a seed increase on these strains perhaps. It kind of takes making a seed increase risky for a newb like me at that I reckon.

It does make those strains more appealing to just flower out the females and not worry about holding some for a seed increase down the road.

D

Deleted member DC01

Yep It's that simple Pugs. If it has Hermie tendencies, take that pheno out of the gene pool. Don't care how good it smokes - it's still a hermie and not worthy breeding.
So the whole pheno has to go ?, plenty of plants throw hemies, nothing wrong with them, it can be a sign that they are ready
if they throw early nanananas and fuck your crop, ya can't really hunt the breeder down(yes)(nah), ya should of checked them
KILL the fucking plant tho and all its friends

What you do is run a lot of plants and find the non hermie ones, or if ya really want to keep it the least hermi tnuc if ya cant find one
fuck i've had plants hermie from everytnuc, it doesn't mean I wont buy from ACE seeds again tho, had a few from them
big fucking deal, they sell sativa's of all sorts, its part of the game

have had a hermie from every breeder I have bought from, is why i'm making me own, can't fuck up any worse o_O
read a book you stnuc, a cannabis one (y), if it hermies kill the tnuc, unless it is a really nice Thai, send that to me, but only a late hermie one

the past has no relation with the future, unless ya let it
o_O

Any plant that doesn't hermie is a good one, sort of, but they get fucking stressed here big time, fucking hate hermaphrodite plants\

hermie here ?DC

D

Deleted member DC01

Not sure how you would take "that pheno out of the gene pool"

most stnuc try and keep all the phenos in the strain, take that plant out and shoot it, the hermie one
but fuck there might be a non hermie of the same pheno

You need to smoke some really fucking good pot Old fox, ya might not be saying that hey???

got 3 lbs of seeds pot if anyone wants a G (y) wont mention the the breeder of the MISSED hermie there, because I should of noticed the cunt

all posts are for a laugh, nothing I say should be taken as fact, its mostly just mindless ramblings of a pot head o_O

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
So the whole pheno has to go ?, plenty of plants throw hemies, nothing wrong with them, it can be a sign that they are ready
if they throw early nanananas and fuck your crop, ya can't really hunt the breeder down(yes)(nah), ya should of checked them
KILL the fucking plant tho and all its friends

What you do is run a lot of plants and find the non hermie ones, or if ya really want to keep it the least hermi tnuc if ya cant find one
fuck i've had plants hermie from everytnuc, it doesn't mean I wont buy from ACE seeds again tho, had a few from them
big fucking deal, they sell sativa's of all sorts, its part of the game

have had a hermie from every breeder I have bought from, is why i'm making me own, can't fuck up any worse o_O
read a book you stnuc, a cannabis one (y), if it hermies kill the tnuc, unless it is a really nice Thai, send that to me, but only a late hermie one

the past has no relation with the future, unless ya let it
o_O

Any plant that doesn't hermie is a good one, sort of, but they get fucking stressed here big time, fucking hate hermaphrodite plants\

hermie here ?DC
Seeded ( Hermie) smoke can be very strong. Sure, keep it for a personal smoke, but don't breed using a Hermie. I've traveled large parts of the world, spending months in the hash hills of Morocco, throughout Spain, UK etc and a month in Amsterdam. I didn't miss in sampling their most potent pot/hash. It's what I went there for. I doubt there's some secret stash of the very best smoke in the world( Victoria) whose potency I've never experienced before......lol......but some of the extracts emerging from legal countries in recent times, might be another level. I'd like to travel to Canada/USA when borders reopen, and taste their offerings.

D

Deleted member DC01

Seeded ( Hermie) smoke can be very strong. Sure, keep it for a personal smoke, but don't breed using a Hermie. I've traveled large parts of the world, spending months in the hash hills of Morocco, throughout Spain, UK etc and a month in Amsterdam. I didn't miss in sampling their most potent pot/hash. It's what I went there for. I doubt there's some secret stash of the very best smoke in the world( Victoria) whose potency I've never experienced before......lol......but some of the extracts emerging from legal countries in recent times, might be another level. I'd like to travel to Canada/USA when borders reopen, and taste their offerings.
Ok , think we might have a different idea what is good and what potent ?
Fuck mate have seen grown men 30-40 have two bongs and die, and "never want that shit again" it was shit
couldn't give it away, so I x it to weaken it, 3 fucking times lol, went out the door like hot cakes then ✔
stnuc still called it "poison" it was shit, its forbears were real good shit, shit hot shit, and no name shit( to me) others called ??

But that's not what I was talking about hey

Thai's and more Thai's, they ALL have hermie tendency's , all cannabis plants do, they have a very strong will to survive
you can breed heremies out of the strain, find a real special tnuc, and well you know the rest
Being stoned is not the same as being high, couchlocky shit, is potent but not that good, a good Thai will freak you out
that's good, whether its potent is up toi the smoker

the one above was a hermie fucker, not all but a lot, a few X's later, it went 20 years without throwing one, here as well
the two bong shit, something is fucked here, bloody computers, the fucking curser wont work ??

Never heard of rodelization ? a way to make fems from hermies o_O

All good Old fox, who really cares, its all a personal opinion what is good and what is not
and what the fuck would a DC from mexico know?

seedy
Hermie smoke is OK, pain in the arse to get em out, be more potent if it had no seeds in it
but fuck i'm not throwing it out i'm going to smoke it(cats piss x malawi)

good onya mate ya lucky tnuc, I'm not allowed to go OS, not allowed to leave Vic hey :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member DC01

There was a long post on Rodelization I put up, was very informative, well written and to the the point
I didn't write it hey

but then deleted it ?

Top Bottom