WHY ??

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Cmon now it isn't a suppression thing dude. I obviously have different expectations of this site.

I honestly did not know there was an ignore button. It will solve a lot of issues, you are right in that.
Yeah people do have different expectations. I came looking for female breeders, and female growers to share seeds and experiences with. I'm finding lots of regular seed growers, and a few auto growers too. I feel like a straight bloke in a homosexual club. šŸ˜œ As long as I keep my back to the wall, I should be safe in here. Wanna grow some contemporary lady strains out Frank - your posts make sense, and you explain things in a cogent way ?? Happy to send you some strains to try before the summer season.? Meh.....the white noise around the forum can sometimes be entertaining. In small to moderate doses of course. Private chat if you're interested ?

D

Deleted member DC01

You lot should start a hang shit on Pedro thread

We all grow females Old fox, 99% of males are only worth throwing out, occasionally one is good for breeding with
If only people new how to sex them early ?they don't cause any problems, and don't take up much room

Pedro is a wanker and a retard, who posts nothing but the ramblings of shit, seems this is the hang shit on Pedro thread

(y) :poop: o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member DC01

I'll leave ya's to it hey, sorry Frank i'll jump back in me box(my threads) now

(y) :poop: āœ”

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
You lot should a hang shit on Pedro thread
You are a sensitive soul......lol.....lots of regular and auto growers on here. You're not Robinson Crusoe. Regular old strains everywhere.

We all grow females Old fox, 99% of males are only worth throwing out, occasionally one is good for breeding with
If only people new how to sex them early ?they don't cause any problems, and don't take up much room

Pedro is a wanker and a retard, who posts nothing but the ramblings of shit, seems this is the hang shit on Pedro thread

Problem here is a small veg space to flower space( indoor and outdoors) ratio. Some strains take 8 weeks+ to identify sex during veg. That's 8 weeks of wasted space. Sure, some show a bit quicker, but it still creates a space issue. No option but to veg indoors here, due to my current situation.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

I did that on OSA. Was called pissed up Pedroā€™s pearls of wisdom. šŸ˜‚

D

Deleted member DC01

I sex 90% of them before they are 12 in high, still in a 4 l pot, its only extreme Sativa's that take a while
they like to be mature enough before, they decide to show ya any bits, some need to go 12/12 to show

No period here Porky, had menopause years ago, no tampons needed now

You never seem to get in the shit for posting "ramblings" Porky, ya gifted ya tnuc

D

Deleted member DC01

Happy for you to post on here. I stated that previously.
Yeah I know, was just taking the piss out of Frank, in a sincere nice and polite way, its not really me tho hey
(y) I'm working on ya Fems mate

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I sex 90% of them before they are 12 in high, still in a 4 l pot, its only extreme Sativa's that take a while
they like to be mature enough before, they decide to show ya any bits, some need to go 12/12 to show

You never seem to get in the shit for posting "ramblings" Porky, ya gifted ya tnuc
Thatā€™s because all my posts are factual, precise, interesting and intelligent. šŸ¤„

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID

I determine sex in 4 litre pot as well. That's the problem. Half of a 1 metre squared veg tent, only holds so many 4 litre pots. Staggered seedling start times is my solution for now. For my next round I moved two Lemongrass seedlings into tent yesterday. Soaked 3 Strawberry/Banana last night. Moving another Gelato to flower tent tomorrow, to keep making room in veg for new strains. My own regular strains are also vegging in 4 litre pots. 4 from 5 are females- ripped out only male a week ago( around week 6).

D

Deleted member DC01

I"ll tell why I've decided to start making some Fems Old fox

1 because i can lol, but not made one for 30 years
2 have never seen so many hermies in me life as the last three years
3 pissed of with all the hermies
4 fucked if I'd ever run a Fem from anywhere but Ace seeds and CBG
5 surly its not that hard to find a few stable strains to make firm Fems ?
6 its hermie paradise here, have got a hermie spot, makes it easier to find firm P1 plants, need firm fems to not have a seedy lb problems(not anymore)
7 something to do
8 ?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I"ll tell why I've decided to start making some Fems Old fox

1 because i can lol, but not made one for 30 years
2 have never seen so many hermies in me life as the last three years
3 pissed of with all the hermies
4 fucked if I'd ever run a Fem from anywhere but Ace seeds and CBG
5 surly its not that hard to find a few stable strains to make firm Fems ?
6 its hermie paradise here, have got a hermie spot, makes it easier to find firm P1 plants, need firm fems to not have a seedy lb problems(not anymore)
7 something to do
8 ?
Number 5 is exactly the reason to keep looking.

D

Deleted member DC01

Seriously?
Yeah why wouldn't I be ? they are top breeders of good shit, they test all there stuff at multiple locations, before releasing them
IMO the best place to find good plants is in regs ?, can fem them up from there

Probably lots of good Fem breeders out there, but fucked if i want to run thru a shit load of fem shit to find them
Fems are a lot easier to make than regs, IMO its why a lot do it, its quick and easy, no real skill required?

fucked if I know I'm board

Top Bottom