Who will you vote for in the upcoming NSW election?

Who will you be voting for in the NSW elections?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Canā€™t find any live channels on the counting. Cos Iā€™m in Qld?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I've never voted for the coalition, but he's not wrong

Yes he is!! Not once does she say America is responsible for bombing the twin towers!! And they had planes flown into the they were not bombed!!

She says it was a cover up by the American government!! Meaning they wanted to use it as an excuse to invade the middle east!! Not America flew planes into the world trade centre!!

There is a very fucking big difference between saying which she never has once that American bombed which also never happened but are responsible for the planes being flown into the world trade centre!!
You fucking DCs can't comprehend fucking anything!! šŸ¤£

Fuck you stupid cunts can't even tell the difference between a plane and a bomb!! šŸ¤£

ThaliaGreen

Vegetating
User ID
Yes he is!! Not once does she say America is responsible for bombing the twin towers!! And they had planes flown into the they were not bombed!!

She says it was a cover up by the American government!! Meaning they wanted to use it as an excuse to invade the middle east!! Not America flew planes into the world trade centre!!

There is a very fucking big difference between saying which she never has once that American bombed which also never happened but are responsible for the planes being flown into the world trade centre!!
You fucking DCs can't comprehend fucking anything!! šŸ¤£

Fuck you stupid cunts can't even tell the difference between a plane and a bomb!! šŸ¤£

In a 2008 video of a 9/11 Truth Movement protest, Martin can be seen stating that the attacks were an ā€œinside job.ā€ She knows this, she said, because, ā€œIā€™ve researched it for three years and every single thing that I uncover solidifies my belief that it was an inside job and that our government was complicit in what happened.ā€

The video is no longer available, so can't be verified I suppose.

In March 2014, Martin told the Associated Press that she "no longer subscribes" to conspiracy theories regarding the attacks.
Looks like she did get over it though.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

The video is no longer available, so can't be verified I suppose.

Looks like she did get over it though.
So once again she says we should question the origins and motivates for 9/11 šŸ¤£
I'll just stop with that because clearly you don't understand the difference between someone saying you should question something and making an aqusation!

ThaliaGreen

Vegetating
User ID
So once again she says we should question the origins and motivates for 9/11 šŸ¤£
I'll just stop with that because clearly you don't understand the difference between someone saying you should question something and making an aqusation!
I think you donā€™t understand the difference between saying we should question the motives and outright claiming it was an inside job.

Itā€™s ok to admit youā€™re wrong about something, no one will think less of you.

Even Abby had the character to do that it would seem

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I think you donā€™t understand the difference between saying we should question the motives and outright claiming it was an inside job.

Itā€™s ok to admit youā€™re wrong about something, no one will think less of you.

Even Abby had the character to do that it would seem
šŸ¤£ I'm wrong on a daily basis if you ask my wife!!

I've never seen her say America is responsible for 9/11 I've seen her say America is covering up what really happened!!

Top Bottom