Who will you vote for in the upcoming NSW election?

Who will you be voting for in the NSW elections?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
So though this would be appropriate to as the election is on Saturday!!
Obviously this is only for NSW residents!!
Or maybe just tell us if you did live in NSW who you would vote for!!
I'm genuinely interested to see if anyone will admit to voting for the Coalition!!
Eels or panthers

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Have you seen my other thread?? 🤣
Full of reasons not to vote for that pedophile protectionist!!!
There all tarred with the same brush year after year back and forth no matter who gets in promises are forgotten and the same old shit carries on. Doesn't matter who's in power all the new policies have to be passed in parliament anyway. They stand up and lie and say if I get in I'll do this or that. No you won't cunt because they all vote on it and say yay or nay anyway. The guy in charge isn't really in charge whatever ideah they come up with needs to be approved by their party and the opposition ffs

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
Not too sure of NSW's political scene. But if you go by the papers The Dom is good as fucked. Sounds like a desperate fuck, willing to toss every kid 50k to mature for them for later in life, for house or Uni loans.
Yeah bit of desperation there for sure lol

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
Yeah I agree with previous comments, n they are all lying cnuts, n it’s appalling that they get away with it.
They can say we will do xxxxxxxx
Then they never do??? Wtf???
We should be able to hold them to account on election promises…

But I know Fred Flinstone’s been trying to get that for couple years now🙄

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID

Bookies are paying $6 on a coalition win. Fuck I’m still hoping they loose but going to throw $20 on them
I am so unlucky with gambling. But if I want something to win I should bet on them to lose so I end up loosing money, but my team gets the win 😂
Take one for the team 😆

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Does anyone else feel that friendlyjordies is on the spectrum? the autism spectrum, not gay or schizoid

Top Bottom