What Are You Watching?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
No need for a foot break if you don't have a gearbox and don't need a clutch lever.
I still find myself looking for the foot break occasionally on me Surron just outa habit!
Interesting you can choose foot or hand break on the Bike in the video!
Do the electric motors offer up any type of engine braking?

F1's have some type of kinetic charger in them that kicks in under engine braking. Not sure if the concept offers any engine braking though.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Do the electric motors offer up any type of engine braking?
Yeah it's adjustable! My Surron has 3 settings but the Varg in the video has 6 settings I think.
Yeah it's regenerative breaking so it charges the battery slightly when you let off and it's just rolling!

Last edited:

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
Hers one for @Love to grow and @GlennT_59
I've almost talked me wife into letting me put a deposit on one of these!!

Almost? need to up it a level mate 😁 Looks like they have heaps of grunt! I know thats where everything is heading. Dunno how id get used to no gears, if you are used to riding a two stroke then its probably not as big an issues as they lack engine braking, but I reckon I'd find it weird as I am always down shifting to slow down instead of using brakes on my 550 FE .....And no noise?....bikes are ALL about the noise 😆...... this is what made SC Project, Yoshi, AKRO etc what they are today :ROFLMAO: As for road bikes....I'm sticking to my loud 1098 twin loud as fuck (with Termignoni pipes) and my gixxer with full titanium race system 😁 I nearly bought the GAS GAS 300cc 2 stroker as they had then on sale for around 14,000 earlier this year, asked they guy at the shop what he would give me for a trade in on the Husaberg 550 ansd he talked me into keeping it :ROFLMAO: Yeah I'm old scholl...still riding dirt bikes with carbies 🤪 But I'd like to try a Stark, I'm sure I wouldn't be disaappointed 🙂

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
Even though it's been the deal with pushie's for years. You could possibly thank HRC and Mick Doohan for that concept. They rigged up a rear brake lever on his bike's handlebars after he smashed up his leg at Assen back in the 90's.
Motorcycles have rear brakes? 😁😆🤪

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Almost? need to up it a level mate 😁 Looks like they have heaps of grunt! I know thats where everything is heading. Dunno how id get used to no gears, if you are used to riding a two stroke then its probably not as big an issues as they lack engine braking, but I reckon I'd find it weird as I am always down shifting to slow down instead of using brakes on my 550 FE .....And no noise?....bikes are ALL about the noise 😆...... this is what made SC Project, Yoshi, AKRO etc what they are today :ROFLMAO: As for road bikes....I'm sticking to my loud 1098 twin loud as fuck (with Termignoni pipes) and my gixxer with full titanium race system 😁 I nearly bought the GAS GAS 300cc 2 stroker as they had then on sale for around 14,000 earlier this year, asked they guy at the shop what he would give me for a trade in on the Husaberg 550 ansd he talked me into keeping it :ROFLMAO: Yeah I'm old scholl...still riding dirt bikes with carbies 🤪 But I'd like to try a Stark, I'm sure I wouldn't be disaappointed 🙂
I'm loving riding round town and no one looks twice because of the lack of noise! Heaps of cool urban jumps round my way!
I do like the sound of a 2st on the power band but!! 🤣
4st i find annoying but!! 🤣

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Motorcycles have rear brakes? 😁😆🤪

I was a late bloomer when it come to bikes. Didn't get my first one (XT250) until i bought my own when i got my learners, and used to do most of my braking with the rear. Though i was soon snapped out of that style of riding when i jumped on the anchors and was sliding sideways towards a oncoming car one day. Got off it and the bike sat up straight away thankfully. The mate i was riding with said.. Yeah, you might want to start using the front a bit more. lol

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I would not have thought (circa 2016) that 2023 would bring xx60 ti series cards at $3/400 USD running 8 pcie lanes and a 128bit memory bus. Not a good outlook for the future of GPUs if this is where we are.

As Steve from Gamers Nexus stated: "A complete waste of sand". At x8 4.0, there is plenty of bandwidth and no bottleneck, but the fact that $400 USD cards are coming with cut down memory busses, limited vram and cut down pcie lanes is a step backwards for the price. It was historically 30/50 series cards that had limited memory bandwidth and cut down pcie interface in comparison.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Bit of a dodgy review, yet slightly comical, but looking to settle on this. Current router has maxed out on device connections. D'oh.

Top Bottom