What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Have you asked the 3 of your kids why they don't want it??
Sounds like they have bought into the conservative lies!
She seems to be another coon! 🤔
I haven't no, and i feel a tad responsible tbh, maybe i should have talked more about first nation people more than i did as they grew up , but it just wasnt important the last 30 years accept they grew up in the city which is not a true representation of first nation people IMO.
as for there political preferences i beleive there votes would make it to the ALP desks.

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Not to put a downer on yer weekend but Ichybro’s post reminded me of this movie. Hard to believe it’s 20 years old and many of these fuckers are going stronger than ever…

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Not exactly what I've been watching

Bit the bullet as ps4 was getting a bit loud , EA brought a new PGA Tour golf game

Originally the only reason I got a PS at all was because my brother in law brought his over and had a golf game that had Augusta as well as St Andrews etc

That was 2013v, since then I updated to ps4 but the games never had those courses , until now

EA by far provide the best golfing games and it has taken till this yr to produce the next game

It has Augusta , St Andrews etc , unlike the 2k 22 or 2k23 , it also was way more variables and lots more different shot types

Got to say if you're into golf and golf games th8s game is by far the best that's been on the market so far

For only $65 for the digital version only adds value in my opinion

The other features and the 4k graphics are on another level on the PS5

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Not exactly what I've been watching

Bit the bullet as ps4 was getting a bit loud , EA brought a new PGA Tour golf game

Originally the only reason I got a PS at all was because my brother in law brought his over and had a golf game that had Augusta as well as St Andrews etc

That was 2013v, since then I updated to ps4 but the games never had those courses , until now

EA by far provide the best golfing games and it has taken till this yr to produce the next game

It has Augusta , St Andrews etc , unlike the 2k 22 or 2k23 , it also was way more variables and lots more different shot types

Got to say if you're into golf and golf games th8s game is by far the best that's been on the market so far

For only $65 for the digital version only adds value in my opinion

The other features and the 4k graphics are on another level on the PS5
Yeah me kid has been pestering me for a PS5!
I like the very fast loading time of the PS5!
Some awesome looking games on it.
Lad I work with is obsessed with Day Z on PS5. Might get the family one for Xmas this year!

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Some good deals around , just got shop around and buy when on special

Yeah it's way quicker than anything before it , controller is a bit better too

Watching Kayo is 100% better than ps4

Pikey

Baked
User ID

Top Bottom