What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Been watching this doco series of late on SBS. Only half way through it. Not a bad doco so far, but not a shocker either. Could've been top notch if they planned their journey better, and didn't edit in the pointless bits where they're just hanging out at abandoned skate parks, etc.. offering their insights/opinons.

IMDB give it a 8/10.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Hers one for @Love to grow and @GlennT_59
I've almost talked me wife into letting me put a deposit on one of these!!

Fkn bottom end in that thing is insane mate but the sound of it man that would take some gettin used to but he was chomping the 2smokers and 4bangers electric has come a long way for sure👍 No more fuel costs be a bonus what do they sting ya I’m guessing between 15-18k?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Fkn bottom end in that thing is insane mate but the sound of it man that would take some gettin used to but he was chomping the 2smokers and 4bangers electric has come a long way for sure👍 No more fuel costs be a bonus what do they sting ya I’m guessing between 15-18k?
I'm not worried about the sound! Means I can ride it round the streets!! 🤣
I'm used to it already as me and me kid have Surrons!
Yeah 18k. I would of just bought one and put it on me home loan but with rates sky-rocketing the wife ain't keen on that.
Ill wait 12 months and hopefully they be a bit cheaper.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It's certainly the way to go in future, but it'd be hard to part with the thumper though.
Wouldn't be hard when the Varg flogs it on the track and ya don't have to buy petrol or do the air filter or change the oil!! 😉
Hand rear break shits on foot break too!!
No gearbox or clutch to fuck out and no changing gears so acceleration is off the charts!!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Hand rear break shits on foot break too!!
Even though it's been the deal with pushie's for years. You could possibly thank HRC and Mick Doohan for that concept. They rigged up a rear brake lever on his bike's handlebars after he smashed up his leg at Assen back in the 90's.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I'm glad i watched that. very enlightening.

We used to do something remotely similar back in the 80's in the Avo Orchards where we'd seed between the rows with Barley and/or Sorghum, grow it out, cut it down and mulch under the trees with it. Worked well for a couple of seasons, but it was depleting something from the soil between the rows eventually. No doubt we didn't factor something in, in bigger picture like these folks in the video though.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Even though it's been the deal with pushie's for years. You could possibly thank HRC and Mick Doohan for that concept. They rigged up a rear brake lever on his bike's handlebars after he smashed up his leg at Assen back in the 90's.
No need for a foot break if you don't have a gearbox and don't need a clutch lever.
I still find myself looking for the foot break occasionally on me Surron just outa habit!
Interesting you can choose foot or hand break on the Bike in the video!

Top Bottom