What Are You Watching?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Just another weak woman bashing piece of shit!!
Unfortunately there is heaps of em out there!!
Swap woman bashing for child molesting ..
Seeing his daughter gets a mention ,that’s probably what he did to her as well.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Swap woman bashing for child molesting ..
Seeing his daughter gets a mention ,that’s probably what he did to her as well.
That's referring to my mates daughter but you're right though, there's plenty of red flags with his kid's personality and actions, that he's probably been doing it to her as well.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
That's referring to my mates daughter but you're right though, there's plenty of red flags with his kid's personality and actions, that he's probably been doing it to her as well.
Yeah your right ,I misread it.

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Seen this on the news last night, cannot believe it, proper serial killer and he gets to walk free! Should of been life behind bars
He should be dead. Check out the poor woman who has to sit next to him on the plane.

2750.jpg

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Unfortunately pedo's/rock spiders are protected in prison and from how they are treated by the prison staff.. you would think they were the victims not the perpetrators of their filth..

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Unfortunately pedo's/rock spiders are protected in prison and from how they are treated by the prison staff.. you would think they were the victims not the perpetrators of their filth..
I can't remember but I think I mentioned it in my video, he's been doing his time in the boneyard at MRRC and then Goulburn. He can still get stomped there so let's hope that happens at least once.

On one hand I'm really happy he got a custodial sentence but on the other hand I'm a tad miffed that I have to wait 2 years to let everyone in Padstow and the surrounding areas know that they live near a fucking pedo.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Indy, I thought we were mates.
How dare you fool me into thinking I was about to watch a Belinda Carlisle clip.
I took my pants off, only to be disappointed

Edit: okay, I just watched your video and she sings "when I'm dead and gone, there will be no sequel"
Thank fuck for that

Indy

Misfit
User ID
This Deepfake stuff is something i'm quite concerned about. It'll eventually get that good that even the "experts" won't be able to pickit.

This shit, with stealing ID's will be a real problem for folks in the future. Problem is, many are totally unaware of it, and keep posting shit of themselves on all sorts of social media.

The only good thing to come of it. Is hoping hackers/modders will target these influencer's, and take them down with their escapades.

Top Bottom