What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
If serial killers interest you then look up a lesser known guy called Anthony Sowell from Cleveland and watch a doco on him. He's one of the few where they demolished the house because no-one would ever buy it. Just like the houses of Fred and Rose West and John Wayne Gacy.

In my opinion Jeffery Dahmer was one of the sickest, trying to drill holes in sedated boys skulls to try to turn them in zombie slaves for sexual reasons. What is surprising is his prison interviews where he's all nonchalant when he talks about what he did like it's nothing.

Different level of psycho, that's for sure.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
All of my adult life I've regarded myself as a Tree Hugger with a Chainsaw. Reason being, I like both the growing of plants/trees and what can be derived from the wood of mature tree's. For the last few years I've wanted to get into wood carving with chainsaws, chisels, etc.. but I've been struggling to find a chainsaw with a small bar like used in this video (1:25min mark), so I haven't been able to initate anything as yet. 😕

Anyway, enough shit outta me. I find these type of videos therapeutic. Enjoy if you will.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
All of my adult life I've regarded myself as a Tree Hugger with a Chainsaw. Reason being, I like both the growing of plants/trees and what can be derived from the wood of mature tree's. For the last few years I've wanted to get into wood carving with chainsaws, chisels, etc.. but I've been struggling to find a chainsaw with a small bar like used in this video (1:25min mark), so I haven't been able to initate anything as yet. 😕

Anyway, enough shit outta me. I find these type of videos therapeutic. Enjoy if you will.

Isn’t this the chainsaw

just had another look looks like he’s using two different chainsaws one has a pointy end

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Nah, not quite. Need the small narrow tipped bars. I've had a pretty good look around Oz online for the type of bar. But most of the folks that use and make these videos appear to be yanks and Canadians. I might have to look OS for one.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Nah, not quite. Need the small narrow tipped bars. I've had a pretty good look around Oz online for the type of bar. But most of the folks that use and make these videos appear to be yanks and Canadians. I might have to look OS for one.
Contact stihl directly send them the video and ask what chainsaws he’s using and blades that’s the brand he is using anyway I’m sure they will help

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Bugga, going to have get a smaller chainsaw as well. The three I have are of a bigger gauge.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID

It's crazy the detail he gets out of it, especially the wolve's fur and stuff.

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID

same guy , artistry is amazing

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Top Bottom