What Are You Watching?

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Newish Aussie comedian who has some good material on his channel and deserves more attention

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Bit of a struggle living in a metro area and try and live a life that guy invisions. Gotta go bush, get a couple of acres (with a water source), grow your own and become semi self sufficient. Some brag about being fully self sufficient, but I call BS like my grandmother used to mention. She would've known, born in 1904 on a farm and gone through all the tough times, 2 world wars, great depression 'n so on.

But I agree with him, individuals need to make the change for themselves. Because the way our modern lives are structured (gov-wise and commercially) there's no way of escaping it. And whatever you do, don't blame the farmers, as they're getting fucked up the arse by the system as well.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
@The pot growing machine Here's some inspiration for you to keep practising that guitar riff, that was written by one of the best.

I want to see a video of you nailing it, no matter how long it takes you to perfect it. 🤘

Edit: The video is a True Crime breakdown of how he grew up and eventually formed the band and then why the other dude did what he did. It's very interesting.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Remember when you had to program the ringtones manually into the old Nokia’s. I did it with Mouth Of War. Took forever but worth it. Best ring tone in school lol

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
@The pot growing machine Here's some inspiration for you to keep practising that guitar riff, that was written by one of the best.

I want to see a video of you nailing it, no matter how long it takes you to perfect it. 🤘

Edit: The video is a True Crime breakdown of how he grew up and eventually formed the band and then why the other dude did what he did. It's very interesting.

Been playing more acoustic of late but thought I’d have a little sesh with the electric lol 😝

Got the main riff down just need to practice, won’t be playing the solo anytime soon lolView attachment IMG_0124.MOV

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
You're getting there!

Not surprised about the comment about the solos though, Dimebag was using cheat codes or something. :D

Top Bottom