What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
That is proper fucked!!

No it's not. I remember one Saturday morning after a solid night on the turps, a few mates and I went down to the local swimming hole. Anyway, I scurry off into the scrub for the morning after grog bog, and one joker thought it'd be a good laugh to lob rocks from the creek in my direction while I was buckled over.

So once I was done, I pulled my strides up, turned around behind me and scooped up a handful and threw it back in their direction. It was one of the funniest thing I seen, watching them pissing themselves laughing while scurrying away in disbelief I would return serve with a bog or two

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
No it's not. I remember one Saturday morning after a solid night on the turps, a few mates and I went down to the local swimming hole. Anyway, I scurry off into the scrub for the morning after grog bog, and one joker thought it'd be a good laugh to lob rocks from the creek in my direction while I was buckled over.

So once I was done, I pulled my strides up, turned around behind me and scooped up a handful and threw it back in their direction. It was one of the funniest thing I seen, watching them pissing themselves laughing while scurrying away in disbelief I would return serve with a bog or two
Haha The good old Bog throw I’ve done the same thing in my younger days

Top Bottom