What Are You Watching?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
:ROFLMAO: Reminds me of the TV series Scared Straight where they take youth offenders to prison.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Just finished watching This World: China’s Magic Weapon (BBC Two) about China's "United Front Work Department" 🇨🇳 Very interesting, worth a watch. British doco, but a lot of Australian content and interviews.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
That show was insanely popular when we were teenagers. To give you an idea about the guy that created it google 'John Kricfalusi' and maybe add the word 'controversy' in there too.
Fucking pedo piece of shit!!
Personally I thought Ren and stimpy was shit! I hate ridiculously over the top shit like that cartoon.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Ppl still do that

Used to watch all the new films at cinema this way

Quality isn't the best but if you learnt who made the good recording and look for their version to watch

Put a lot on CD, haven't bothered for many yrs now

It started getting a bit dodgy when they started to fine ppl for it , and they had the tech to find you

There was a few chat rooms you could get the best versions, forget the program name though

I'm sure someone will remember it's name

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Ppl still do that

Used to watch all the new films at cinema this way

Quality isn't the best but if you learnt who made the good recording and look for their version to watch

Put a lot on CD, haven't bothered for many yrs now

It started getting a bit dodgy when they started to fine ppl for it , and they had the tech to find you

There was a few chat rooms you could get the best versions, forget the program name though

I'm sure someone will remember it's name
I downloaded everything that’s digital for free I always make sure my VPN is on and always download 4K or 1080p rips I’ve never had a problem been doing it since I was 14 years old

Top Bottom