What are you smoking?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Had a really nice cut of black Russian from delicious seeds if u like black domina.
had it a few years and some I gave it to still have it maybe 7 or8 years ago!✌

Defsnotacop

Curing
User ID
Tonight, because I am being fucked around, I let the wifey chop up the last of my special bag. It is a combination of a heap of the best what we have had this year, with a bitnof hash added in. There is train wreck, and 2 other bits of nugs from locals.

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
Ethos Apex. Fem.

Can smell the Mandarin in all these crosses.

This is one of my faves, peppery mandarin and the pepper kind of dominates. There's a Spice to it on the inhale but doesn't translate to any harshness anywhere.

Grow structure, a bit lankier and larger internodal spacing to the Mandarin but bud structure very similar. Dense nugs. Slightly looking like spears.

Have not smoked the lilac Diesel parent but have it to grow yet but have smoked the Mandarin sunset a bit and that's decent.

Id recommend this, grows well, zero issues. Nice smoke.

Attachments

• IMG_20200815_160948.jpg
    IMG_20200815_160948.jpg
    346.1 KB · Views: 26

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Ethos Apex. Fem.

Can smell the Mandarin in all these crosses.

This is one of my faves, peppery mandarin and the pepper kind of dominates. There's a Spice to it on the inhale but doesn't translate to any harshness anywhere.

Grow structure, a bit lankier and larger internodal spacing to the Mandarin but bud structure very similar. Dense nugs. Slightly looking like spears.

Have not smoked the lilac Diesel parent but have it to grow yet but have smoked the Mandarin sunset a bit and that's decent.

Id recommend this, grows well, zero issues. Nice smoke.
Hey Carbcon, as per our conversation in

chat the other night, jar of gifted Ethos

was the Lilac Diesel BX1, put me on my arse...

definitely keen to give em a go..

Madmick

Baked
User ID
This came turned out real nice
Purple plant , smells like it's going to do the job
Smokes up nice , heavy hitter , with a hint of spice on the way down and way out
Very smooth smoke
Nice chunky buds that mull up well
Thought I had 3 ,went to pack another a couple hrs later and noticed the 3rd was stilled packed
So must be ok If i forgot to have last cone
Not a great motivator, so best to smoke when nothing needs to be done
20200923_135531.jpg

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Haven't tucked into my Bangi Haze x Green Crack yet. Was a good yielder though.

The bud in the middle two pics is from yours Sedge (the better of my GC). Cured out very tasty, a good all round smoke, nice hit to the body, reasonably up in the mind.

On a side note, the UPP x GC is a terpy fucker, not much scent while growing, horrible smell after harvest and took months to cure out. Smoked well, more on the up side but cloudy in the mind. The oil from it however is very tasty.

Top Bottom