What are you smoking?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Not a bad idea. I just had another mail delivery arrive, Platinum og, and another round of Mama Mia. Lots of untested stuff here. I've just soaked next round this morning - 2x Lemongrass. Will likely do a few Critical and rerun a delicious Blue Dream ( indoors), as well. What goes around comes around.
That mamamia from Seedsman??
If so I grew 2 of em 2 years back and they were very good.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
That mamamia from Seedsman??
If so I grew 2 of em 2 years back and they were very good.
Yeah I remember your other comments on the strain. My girl outdoors only yielded 9.5 ounces manicured, after splitting ( and killing) off a quarter of the plant. Not one of the big yielders, but buds were very dense - looked and felt like they were grown under lights. I've had to offload a little bit of my outdoor stuff, for finances to set up the indoor gear, and a few more seeds....lol. This strain is all gone from my stash- for now...

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I've stuck to straight Northern lights for the last 3 runs. Great evening smoke and to get me to sleep. Back is playing up after a mtb stack last weekend so it's helping me with that too.
MLG

Was reading gorilla glue has good pain reliving properties,

Dirt bike stack mate?

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
My brother in law prefers his smoke through a pipe. He got used to having a smoko break at work( industrial painting) and using a pipe to discretely get a puff in, on site. Just habit for him now.

I’m a heavy ciggi smoker, I get more a relaxed high than smashing heaps of bongs. I put a carbon filter in the mouthpiece of the pipe keeps the mocca lips at bay. Pipes are good.

mlg

Vegetating
User ID
Was reading gorilla glue has good pain reliving properties,

Dirt bike stack mate?
Got some gg4 beans for the next run.
Mountain bike stack, not dirt bike :) no broken bones but a bit of an issue with the leg and back but almost all good now thanks.
There are times when my grows are good for pain relief rather than just evening relaxation :)
MLG

mlg

Vegetating
User ID
I’m a heavy ciggi smoker, I get more a relaxed high than smashing heaps of bongs. I put a carbon filter in the mouthpiece of the pipe keeps the mocca lips at bay. Pipes are good.
Mate, try a portable vaporiser. Much better for you. I'm not a cig smoker at all and when I vape my lungs are as good as new. Wouldn't go back to bongs after vaping but each to their own.
MLG

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Mate, try a portable vaporiser. Much better for you. I'm not a cig smoker at all and when I vape my lungs are as good as new. Wouldn't go back to bongs after vaping but each to their own.
MLG

Never had a vape, what’s a good one?

Top Bottom