What are you smoking?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
When i said wet, i was talking about what they weighed after hanging in closet on stems 4 a week
Don't count em as dry until on racks in individual nugs
So that 600 weight was after hanging 4 a week on stems
So a lot of weight woulda been shed during that week
Thus resulting in only losing half in moisture by 2 weeks, soz 4 dumb expo
Done it a few times and averages out bout same
Not one 4 exaggeration or big noting

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Still be very happy with 10 Pedro
Been trying this "rock resinator" and a P-K boost 4 last 3 weeks before chopp and actually noticing diff in resin and fatness
Final finsh think it's called and only 3 day flush

Madmick

Baked
User ID
yep pgr, seen the same crap , if I didn't have my own I wouldn't smoke if that's all I could get
8 to 10 weeks from now you too won't buy that again
Definitely not cheese strain , cheese is up there with the best shit I've ever grown and doesn't look like that

D

Deleted member cpr

Even funnier that the cheeky cunt that sold it too ya actually tried to pass it on as an actual strain. 😂😂😂
It probably is blue cheese. They all look the same once PGR bombed. I actually had a crack at some PGR bud mixed with tobacco in a coke bottle and garden hose bong the other day :sick: , just to be social. It was all kinds of wrong but when in Rome..... The sad thing is that if you mention hydro buds up this way people think you're talking PGR because it's all they know.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It probably is blue cheese. They all look the same once PGR bombed. I actually had a crack at some PGR bud mixed with tobacco in a coke bottle and garden hose bong the other day :sick: , just to be social. It was all kinds of wrong but when in Rome..... The sad thing is that if you mention hydro buds up this way people think you're talking PGR because it's all they know.
Down my way all the gook shit is from an old northern lights cut. Its looked exactly like the pic for almost 15 years when i first saw it on the scene.
Ill bet it has absolutely no smell to it.

D

Deleted member cpr

Down my way all the gook shit is from an old northern lights cut. Its looked exactly like the pic for almost 15 years when i first saw it on the scene.
Ill bet it has absolutely no smell to it.
Guaranteed smell free. PGR is cheaper than a carbon filter, perhaps more effective too :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom