Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
How’d that gorilla shizzle go?

Good to see you on the dark side too mate took ya fuckin time 😆

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
What’s the cross ? Or was it an unplanned event.

You killed it buzz, fuck me growing in the roof, bad enough growing on the ground for me.
Its was well Planned...They were all crossed with a Dinafem Blue Amnesia XXL Auto given the STS treatment.
and now I'm growing them out to see how stable they are

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Super Deluxe for morning tea today ( photo included). Visited a mate yesterday who I gifted some plants to last year. My first sample of. Blue Tahoe Cheese for yesterday's lunch( no photo). I forgot he harvested a female of that strain. My BTC was a dirty IMG_20200713_093513532.jpgmale

D

Deleted member DC01

Super Deluxe for morning tea today ( photo included). Visited a mate yesterday who I gifted some plants to last year. My first sample of. Blue Tahoe Cheese for yesterday's lunch( no photo). I forgot he harvested a female of that strain. My BTC was a dirty View attachment 2269male
How does this one smoke up Old fox ?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Not against it, but will chat with the other admin and see what they think. Would certainly need to be in a members only section.
Not a bad idea. I just had another mail delivery arrive, Platinum og, and another round of Mama Mia. Lots of untested stuff here. I've just soaked next round this morning - 2x Lemongrass. Will likely do a few Critical and rerun a delicious Blue Dream ( indoors), as well. What goes around comes around.

Top Bottom