Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
The bag smell really nice Just looks shit
What is this prg shit everyone’s going on about
Its called plant growth regulators. Do some googling its fucking horrible stuff. Probably worse for ya than smoking durries.

T

thecannakid

who bringin da fiyah!!! 🔥🔥🔥fiyah!!!.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
T

thecannakid

thats my special occassion shit, ill crack it out when i have a smoko with u cunts

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
When i said wet, i was talking about what they weighed after hanging in closet on stems 4 a week
Don't count em as dry until on racks in individual nugs
So that 600 weight was after hanging 4 a week on stems
So a lot of weight woulda been shed during that week
Thus resulting in only losing half in moisture by 2 weeks, soz 4 dumb expo
Done it a few times and averages out bout same
Not one 4 exaggeration or big noting
Yeah mate pedeos got the big noting and exaggerating well and truly covered round here. 😂😂🤥

T

thecannakid

Fire my arse PGR classic buds
You didn't grow that , you buy from the same bloke as OZ
Fuck if you get stoned on that rubbish if you smoked some of my shit you just might be the first ever to OD on weed :love::love::love::love::love:
BTW you just happened to grow 1 oz exactly, but they all look like big pgr buds, fucking liar
lol ok u got me MM, but i din say i grew it? as i said its special occassion bud. if i ever smoked wit u id also crack out the jenkem. wish i could challenge u 2 a smoke off but i never want 2 meet u. newaze here is my current poop, when i finish that ill start on poop2 whilst poop3 nd 4 dry. then poop 5, 6 nd 7 will be ready to chop in 3-4 weeks nd so on nd so forth. i reckon if u smoke/eat enough of the shit everyday it all becomes the same poop, even "your shit". wish i could b intolerant 2 weed again... good 2 c u can take better photos these days u salty old dc.poop1.jpgpoop2.jpgpoop3.jpgpoop4.jpgpoop5 6.jpg

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Bout time you learnt how to get them buds nice and frosty
I remember some clown seeing pics of my buds and claiming it was white mould
I know that's not mould , would be nice to see a few more amber's on them

D

Deleted member cpr

Bout time you learnt how to get them buds nice and frosty
I remember some clown seeing pics of my buds and claiming it was white mould
I know that's not mould , would be nice to see a few more amber's on them
Nah Mic. You posted what was possibly the worst bud photo in history with the caption "best I've smoked" I said it looked like shit, someone else called mould. I was being a dick because you deserved it (one good deed deserves another) and the opportunity was there. You still rub me up wrong with your FIG JAM shit.

Fair call about the ambers.

Top Bottom