VB seeds

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I'm all good champ, have a couple of strains that aren't on the market been sent to me this week and three or four strains aren't on the market and next week, but will be sent to me so I'm all good GSM.
Yep that's great, in 12 mths time hopefully I'll have at least 10 different seed types myself

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Frank if it's completely legal to grow and smoke freely , I'll be straight into a breeding program
Only 1 problem , I'm old , I figure 20 runs of at least 200 of each strain , I might be able to get some seed stock that could reliable and consistent
Sure I'll get some good stuff
But being to put a pic up of the bud and guarantee my customer this is exactly what you are going to get ,couldn't do it
These guys have been doing it for many many yrs with resources we just couldn't get here
And still they give you hermie and inconsistent strains
Fuck I got 3 seeds of 6 strains to start with, whilst some were similar to description, 2 pheno in 3 fem seeds, how in all honesty could you sell that?
I'm not talking about fem seeds , normal regular seeds
If I was starting a breeding program I certainly wouldn't be using fem seeds to start

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Hehe i'm just playing around again, i do agree large plant numbers and very careful selection is always key. But i don't mind open genetics, pheno hunting can be a good thing imo. especially with cannabis everyone is diff. Been getting drawn into mr.nice gear because of that.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Does Shanti still work with Mr Nice?

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
yeh as far as I know he still does it, but doing most of his work with cbd crew company and medical operations now.

I think mr nice jsut recently released first new strain in a long time.

Reactions: HGO

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Fair enough, man. Just in case. please give it some thought to what i mentioned though. I'm not saying it's overall solution. But if we all do our little bit for the better in the overall interests of the Aussie scene, the sooner things are going to improve.

Also, don't worry about your attempt english, the effort and intent means a lot. Fuck, i'm renouned for many of "WTF did he jusy say?" moments on forums all over the net. :LOL:

One last thing though. Seeing you've been in contact with a lot of folks, now might be a good time to remove any names and addresses you may have tucked away anywhere. It's something i've always done the moment it's no longer required when ever i've dealt with anyone. Fuck leaving someone's details anywhere for the porker's to find if they do happen to pay me a visit..

I delete on send.
Some of you would of know that, as I've asked for the same addy several times.. lol
Fair enough, man. Just in case. please give it some thought to what i mentioned though. I'm not saying it's overall solution. But if we all do our little bit for the better in the overall interests of the Aussie scene, the sooner things are going to improve.

Also, don't worry about your attempt english, the effort and intent means a lot. Fuck, i'm renouned for many of "WTF did he jusy say?" moments on forums all over the net. :LOL:

One last thing though. Seeing you've been in contact with a lot of folks, now might be a good time to remove any names and addresses you may have tucked away anywhere. It's something i've always done the moment it's no longer required when ever i've dealt with anyone. Fuck leaving someone's details anywhere for the porker's to find if they do happen to pay me a visit..

Last bit , already done mate. It get deleted on send. And I don't write it down those type of details at my house. Not my details to slip up on and share, so I don't leave anything like that written or laying around my house.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
That's jsut a mix of there sativas? woulda prob wanna do that outside as well some of there haze stuff looks like it doesnt even wanna finish indoors lol

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
My plan when/if it happens is to pop them all , seperate the males once they show sex and put them (males) out in the scrub somewhere to mature so I can collect pollen
In the meantime take cuttings & grow out the fems to pick the ones I want to keep and go from there

Defsnotacop

Curing
User ID
I have a few strains to test. And if you follow my diary of disaster, you will see them popping up as I go. I was asked to not mention breeders for some, just strain names, and for the most part, the few of us locals/regulars will recognise that. I am battling a gnat infestation right now, so im a bit hesitant to plant seedlings. Have some gnat barrier, and de to go on pots.

We all know, if they survive me and my wife, they are hardy plants. Lol

Sugar

Baked
User ID
VB launches its own FRAGRANCE bottled into stubbies

vb.jpg
Iconic Australian beer brand Victoria Bitter have teamed up with Australian perfumers and Chemist Warehouse to create a new scent called 'Thirst'

A bottle of this vb fragrance along with a packet of vb seeds and a carton of vb for Christmas presents - I see a marketing opportunity lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-bottled-stubbies-doesnt-smell-like-beer.html

Last edited:

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
VB launches its own FRAGRANCE bottled into stubbies

View attachment 3611
Iconic Australian beer brand Victoria Bitter have teamed up with Australian perfumers and Chemist Warehouse to create a new scent called 'Thirst'

A bottle of this vb fragrance along with a packet of vb seeds and a carton of vb for Christmas presents - I see a marketing opportunity lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-bottled-stubbies-doesnt-smell-like-beer.html
Reckon it would have the fragrance of stale urine and lonelyness..šŸ˜‚

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
When I lived in QLD, the only way you could get a decent beer, was VB stubbies or the big cans of Fosters, they were the only ones made in Vic, the rest was brewed in QLD, a few years later I stopped drinking VB altogether, seen a train derailment in NSW, train was from QLD and was full of freshly brewed VB stubbies FFS

I blame CUB for me bourbon addiction

Top Bottom