VB seeds

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Any questions or want to know anything about VB strains, here is the place to find out
keep it nice and tidy thanks (its not bloody Pedro's thread he's on a looong break to rediscover he's @#$^%$)

will take a while to get going, the first few strains available, were only made for me and to hand out to a few stoners
they have turned very good, used some very good Ace seeds genetics for them. so thought I might list some

Most of the strains to follow, wont be Ace crosses, they might include a Ace strain in them tho, not my intention to cross Ace strains only.
but to put out my own stuff, strains I'm happy to put my name to, and shit I like to smoke

Its all still a work in progress, but we will find our feet soon, hope to be suppling strains/seeds for a long time, but ya never know hey ?

All goes well we, will be around till I move into the cemetery lol or QLD

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Not sure maybe ? HGO

The destroyer is a real good one, the Malawi X was a ripper high, will go thru them(D regs), see what we find and outcross it to ??
got a few of their strains to try, mainly Columbians and Mexicans or hybrids of them
Charlie (CBG)and Ace were well connected, he helped them with strains and breeding when they started

unfortunately he got feed up with the bullshit and is in South America ATM, as far as I know, not breeding anything ??

got a few DC and BD affies to match up with ?? to make a few hybrids up, it all takes time

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
I have the Purple Mexican from CBN to try again soon
apparenty it has oaxaca in it ???? first two seeds failed to germ so gonna try a dif approach next time
and soak in a weak bleach mix first

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Yeah got that, and got the Oaxaca as well, not sure when I'l get a chance to run them tho]
got the Red Snake, Colombo (red ?)x Oaxaca, a lot rave about it, think I know where the Oaxaca came from
we got lots of good shit here, old and new, Cats Piss as well, might list a few hybrids one day, it is a fucking ripper, makes great crosses, but ????

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Constructive criticism old mate The black and white logo you're using to promote sales looks amateurish. The Green logo you're using for your avatar looks heaps better. It looks professional. Consider getting a schmick looking logo designed. And, female seeds✌️ There's a bigger customer base for them in a time(and space) poor world. I know, I know you're a purist, but business is business. Even if you're customer is a DC, you gotta give them what they want. Good luck with the business bro, I'll support someone having a go.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Spot on Old fox and thanks, nothing wrong with a bit of constructive criticism, its a good thing

Its early days yet, but I used to make shit other people liked years ago(Clones+), plan on doing that as well, but seeds
be fems mainly ? and will be the priority most probably, sativa's take a long time to run and test run, got quite a few to test already

Will do small runs of things I like, and make more fem(reg) seeds of what most others want, when I find out what they want
be doing a few CBD strains as well, testing one atm, looking for one that has good pain relief and gets you up and about , for me
and anyone that wants it

I'm fairly sure the stated amount of seeds, will not be the same as you will receive (y)
it will be a good 12 months before we are "insert something" ?? ready lol

we got some Deep chunks and Black Domina's some OG's + ???? a few more, to start with, make some hybrid's, +, + ?
be sativa in the mix somewhere, probably, Panama , Malawi, Mex/Colombian and ?????? can't say, Thai's
who knows, it all depends what really good ones pop up, not making stuff for the $, but because i enjoy doing it

almost old and fucked now, so no more big shit,, or ?? whatever else i was doing

Happy to make anything, if the right plant pops up, and there is no knocks at the door
open to suggestions hey lol

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Mate growing Sour Mango Haze. ECSD x Mango x heirloom sativa. Regular strain. This one's been available.in limited # through some seed vendors. Sell out too fast though. I don't think the new stuff last a week.

Got any grow pics VB? Would sure help.If you can get some nice pics.

Attachments

• received_609401096638442.mp4
    3.3 MB

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Do I know from somewhere, OSA different name ? just wondering

No idea what a Lemon Daddy is ? or "the black"
got a ECSD x Mango Haze here already, throws up some nice shit

They look nice and frosty, how do they smoke ?
will get some pics up, no rush here, DC will have some seeds this week I hope
got a heap of strains already that I'll have trouble growing all of them ??

But always on the lookout for something real good

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
I don't give a shit if someone uses my genetics. Can they keep a line going? Can they keep vigor? Will it all be regular pollen chucks. No, No and yes no doubt. Will they ask me for advice on storing pollen so they can bx.

The black is by bc bud depot. It's a strain I had for a while. Gifted it to someone they did stuff with it. I don't care. If bc bud depot were seriously concerned they'd not sell the seeds. Plus once you've selected and appellation etc grown a few gens it's your version.

Lemon daddy is a cross a mate did of a cut of super lemon haze and x to grand daddy purple. He gave seeds to old mate. Next thing old mate selling his seeds, used the genetics I supplied to make a cross. Now he sells it. That's just how the world is.

Your authorized to sell aces seeds VB bud or just to do some hobby breeding? I'm.authorized to breed with SAG but then.I've a royalty to pay if I bring to market. Same for a couple other seed companies. Big difference between yeah mate awesome do whatever in your back yard and 40% royalties.

At that rate I'm not very interested in working with SAG.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I don't give a shit if someone uses my genetics. Can they keep a line going? Can they keep vigor? Will it all be regular pollen chucks. No, No and yes no doubt. Will they ask me for advice on storing pollen so they can bx.

The black is by bc bud depot. It's a strain I had for a while. Gifted it to someone they did stuff with it. I don't care. If bc bud depot were seriously concerned they'd not sell the seeds. Plus once you've selected and appellation etc grown a few gens it's your version.

Lemon daddy is a cross a mate did of a cut of super lemon haze and x to grand daddy purple. He gave seeds to old mate. Next thing old mate selling his seeds, used the genetics I supplied to make a cross. Now he sells it. That's just how the world is.

Your authorized to sell aces seeds VB bud or just to do some hobby breeding? I'm.authorized to breed with SAG but then.I've a royalty to pay if I bring to market. Same for a couple other seed companies. Big difference between yeah mate awesome do whatever in your back yard and 40% royalties.

At that rate I'm not very interested in working with SAG.
Ive grown a few SAG autos. Very nice plants and excellent smoke.
Had a few hermie but.

Top Bottom