Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Nice, I'd love to see a local cube or turn, I'm planning one myself

Doing a journal?
Yeah bro but with autos it's hard. You can't keep cuts. But if your femme breeding line is homogenous it's a reliable method.

I could do a journal. Probably will at some point but it'd be education as much as anything else. Plus I feel I've sabotaged VBs thread.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
I've found the easiest method is using the male side to bx and square. You can't go beyond that as the pollen on my lasts about a year. If your going to cube you can only do so with a mother.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I don't give a shit if someone uses my genetics. Can they keep a line going? Can they keep vigor? Will it all be regular pollen chucks. No, No and yes no doubt. Will they ask me for advice on storing pollen so they can bx.

The black is by bc bud depot. It's a strain I had for a while. Gifted it to someone they did stuff with it. I don't care. If bc bud depot were seriously concerned they'd not sell the seeds. Plus once you've selected and appellation etc grown a few gens it's your version.

Lemon daddy is a cross a mate did of a cut of super lemon haze and x to grand daddy purple. He gave seeds to old mate. Next thing old mate selling his seeds, used the genetics I supplied to make a cross. Now he sells it. That's just how the world is.

Your authorized to sell aces seeds VB bud or just to do some hobby breeding? I'm.authorized to breed with SAG but then.I've a royalty to pay if I bring to market. Same for a couple other seed companies. Big difference between yeah mate awesome do whatever in your back yard and 40% royalties.

At that rate I'm not very interested in working with SAG.
I asked Dubi from Ace, not selling Ace strains, but will use some of there strains in mine, or use them to make something??, have there permission to use em

don't normally care, always been happy to share , but the way Kloud went about it is the problem, don't like lying dogs

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I don't give a shit if someone uses my genetics...

For sure, that's the usual deal among casual pollenchuckers. But if a noob or seasoned grower has a side project they've been working on for a while, and they stipulate on what they do and don't want done to their work, it's common courtesy to honour their wishes upon receiving them.

Just wondering, doesn't that shit apply anymore? I realise the world is going to pot quickly in recent years, but have stoners lost their morals as well these days?

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I don't give a shit if someone uses my genetics. Can they keep a line going? Can they keep vigor? Will it all be regular pollen chucks. No, No and yes no doubt. Will they ask me for advice on storing pollen so they can bx.

The black is by bc bud depot. It's a strain I had for a while. Gifted it to someone they did stuff with it. I don't care. If bc bud depot were seriously concerned they'd not sell the seeds. Plus once you've selected and appellation etc grown a few gens it's your version.

Lemon daddy is a cross a mate did of a cut of super lemon haze and x to grand daddy purple. He gave seeds to old mate. Next thing old mate selling his seeds, used the genetics I supplied to make a cross. Now he sells it. That's just how the world is.

Your authorized to sell aces seeds VB bud or just to do some hobby breeding? I'm.authorized to breed with SAG but then.I've a royalty to pay if I bring to market. Same for a couple other seed companies. Big difference between yeah mate awesome do whatever in your back yard and 40% royalties.

At that rate I'm not very interested in working with SAG.
Well said.

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Feel free to express your own thoughts on the subject, kloud. It'd be nice to get a insight to how you tick..
This is how I think ,

"Next thing old mate selling his seeds, used the genetics I supplied to make a cross. Now he sells it.

# That's just how the world is. " #

What genetics are you chasing?
More than happy to share do want you will with them, strains of mine are being used out there. Nil details, cause all I can tell and see on the topic, is more shit fights, coming my way, no way..

Sum it up Indy :

Mother Nature / Genetics are free.

Myself included as I wasn't employeed,
and breeders, who sell these beans are just money grubs, and a real joke in Austrlia really... No standards to breeding practices in oz, usa totally different and we are being laughed at.... eg: not just at me..

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Fair enough, i can agree on fair bit of that, man. The Aussie commercial seed scene is a bit of a joke at the moment, but the situation isn't going to improve any while everyone is chuckin' pollen everywhere and direspecting others wishes.

What i am stumped on is this one..
# That's just how the world is. " #

From what i gather it's basically means "every man for himself"?

If that's the case, i'd like to mention that many a seasoned smoker/grower would be aware of the old Stoners Rule Book (Code of Conduct) whereas you look out for your fellow stoner, never give him/her up, and look out for them. We're all up against the establishment with what we do. So, if a bro/sis goes down and gets cleaned out, you help em back up where you can (smoko, grow gear..)

If Stoners take the other approach, it's not going to end up pretty and the Establishment gets the upper hand and last laugh..

It's going to be fucked, if someone takes a fall, and takes a few with him/her because they rat them out to save their own hide. Good luck explaining to those folks that.. Oh well, that's just the way the world is... fuck me

Last edited:

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
You are Wrong Kloud the majority of real breeders don't work that way & Who cares what the yanks think of us? seen what they are up to lately??????
As for thier breeders they only have tunnel vision for the latest og or gorilla varieties
for which I and many others are sick to death of due to the hermies that come from
constant inbreeding.
As for you Kloud don't be surprised if Nobody gifts you anything Ever again

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
You are Wrong Kloud the majority of real breeders don't work that way & Who cares what the yanks think of us? seen what they are up to lately??????
As for thier breeders they only have tunnel vision for the latest og or gorilla varieties
for which I and many others are sick to death of due to the hermies that come from
constant inbreeding.
I'm all good champ, have a couple of strains that aren't on the market been sent to me this week and three or four strains aren't on the market and next week, but will be sent to me so I'm all good GSM.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
constant inbreeding.
I doubt there any " real breeders" in Australia
Thousands of sample would be needed ,I doubt anybody has the space ,it's still illegal, so I think there's a few small operations around
They would in exactly the same boat as every body else here, we pollinate what we like with another we like,chances of consistency first run ,I wouldn't think it would be that high
To sell something you need to able to quote consistent lines
This isn't a 2 or 3 yr project, it can be a lifetimes work

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Fair enough, i can agree on fair bit of that, man. The Aussie commercial seed scene is a bit of a joke at the moment, but the situation isn't going to improve any while everyone is chuckin' pollen everywhere and direspecting others wishes.

What i am stumped on is this one..

From what i gather it's basically means "every man for himself"?

If that's the case, i'd like to mention that many a seasoned smoker/grower would be aware of the old Stoners Rule Book (Code of Conduct) whereas you look out for your fellow stoner, never give him/her up, and look out for them. We're all up against the establishment with what we do. So, if a bro/sis goes down and gets cleaned out, you help em back up where you can (smoko, grow gear..)

If Stoners take the other approach, it's not going to end up pretty and the Establishment gets the upper hand and last laugh..

It's going to be fucked, if someone takes a fall, and takes a few with him/her because they rat them out to save their own hide. Good luck explaining to those folks that.. Oh well, that's just the way the world is... fuck me
I understand what your getting at Indy, and I didn't mean it like that, it not to be a dog easy dog world, shit I didn't realise that how it was read. That's another problem of me, I've explaining myself with words, not good at it. Or does that mean just a DC.. ?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I understand what your getting at Indy, and I didn't mean it like that, it not to be a dog easy dog world, shit I didn't realise that how it was read. That's another problem of me, I've explaining myself with words, not good at it. Or does that mean just a DC.. ?

Fair enough, man. Just in case. please give it some thought to what i mentioned though. I'm not saying it's overall solution. But if we all do our little bit for the better in the overall interests of the Aussie scene, the sooner things are going to improve.

Also, don't worry about your attempt english, the effort and intent means a lot. Fuck, i'm renouned for many of "WTF did he jusy say?" moments on forums all over the net. :LOL:

One last thing though. Seeing you've been in contact with a lot of folks, now might be a good time to remove any names and addresses you may have tucked away anywhere. It's something i've always done the moment it's no longer required when ever i've dealt with anyone. Fuck leaving someone's details anywhere for the porker's to find if they do happen to pay me a visit..

Top Bottom