Vaporiser Reviews

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Pax certainly does that , takes a little time to get it mulled up just right for a good burn , half way through I give it a bit of a stir around to make sure it's all used

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
@HGO - Can't comment on that vape, but if you're buying through AusVapes you can use WELCOME10 code for 10% off @ checkout (y)

Reactions: HGO

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
thanks indy and Mic
will check them both out i want something that gives a full lungful of vape like a bong hit
Have a look at the might plus mate. Mate has one and if big clouds is what ya want well that's pretty much what we all want it's the best I've ever tried and I've tried over 20 different types from dynas to volcans.
I currently run an Ariser solo 2 which if you look at most vape reviews is usually in the top 3 and it has nothing compared to me mates mighty.
They expensive for a portable but worth every cent I reckon mate!!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I wonder if they're written off stock from Aussie Vapes when their Newmarket warehouse went under. :p

Pity I'm a bit cash strapped at the moment, good price on the Volcano's. (y)

EDIT: Yep, it's "Dry" stock from the flooded warehouse. Worth jumping on all the same.

chickenwing

Germinating
User ID
I bought the Plenty by Storz & Bickel a few years ago. It's a home vape and isn't portable but it's packs a punch that's for sure. There's a decent amount of temperature control also. Some people think it looks a bit ridiculous but I like it.
images (1).jpeg

F

freddie

Well just had a few sessions with this and fuck me I must say it's excellent.
I've got a mate that has a mighty and I think this is maybe a bit better!
View attachment 26629
It is an excellent vape. I've owned both the Mighty and Tinymight and I think I prefer the Tinymight.

Did you get the original or Tinymight 2?

I don't reckon they're ugly at all, and I am trying to imagine how they could be used as a sex toy but cant'! They feel pretty good to use and comfortably fit in yer pocket (unlike the Mighty).

Plus a 10 year warranty.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It is an excellent vape. I've owned both the Mighty and Tinymight and I think I prefer the Tinymight.

Did you get the original or Tinymight 2?

I don't reckon they're ugly at all, and I am trying to imagine how they could be used as a sex toy but cant'! They feel pretty good to use and comfortably fit in yer pocket (unlike the Mighty).

Plus a 10 year warranty.
Yeah mate I reckon they far better than the Mighty now I've been using it for a bit!!
I got the Tinymight 2 had to order it directly from the site in Finland.

Yeah Bill is clearly a weird cunt!! 🤣

Top Bottom