The Wuhan virus 🦠

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I totally disagree with any comparisons to other historic vaccines, this mRNA tech is not only new but does not have a good history with tests on animals nor when it was tested on humans for cancer.
I also disagree with with what the mms are telling us.
I disagree with any government actions that are not only non transparent but totally against the norm of what we have been told ,eg, long term testing of any new medical technology.

I disagree with any form of coercion to take the jab ,
I disagree with the division the governments and media are engendering among the people.
I disagree with political donations ,,which are just another form of
corruption.
i disagree with any decision influenced by the above said corruption.

anyway,to stop this post becoming more of a rant than it is I
will finish .
For those that believe I should keep ranting on,,,,
,I disagree. !

🥸

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
I totally disagree with any comparisons to other historic vaccines, this mRNA tech is not only new but does not have a good history with tests on animals nor when it was tested on humans for cancer.
I also disagree with with what the mms are telling us.
I disagree with any government actions that are not only non transparent but totally against the norm of what we have been told ,eg, long term testing of any new medical technology.

I disagree with any form of coercion to take the jab ,
I disagree with the division the governments and media are engendering among the people.
I disagree with political donations ,,which are just another form of
corruption.
i disagree with any decision influenced by the above said corruption.

anyway,to stop this post becoming more of a rant than it is I
will finish .
For those that believe I should keep ranting on,,,,
,I disagree. !

🥸

Amen Brother.

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
Just want to point out that Covid itself is responsivle for higher instances of myocarditis than the Vaccine.
true that
but if you get myocarditis because you got covid , then shit happens i guess , we won't go into the possible origins of this virus
but if you get myocarditis from the jab that you were mandated to take or took through the "fear" the government / media are peddling that's a whole different story

possibly the point your making is ( sorry if im putting words in your mouth ) there is lots of tish being made up , misrepresented , misreported & straight up lied about
making it very hard for anyone on either side of the fence to make an informed decision

the only thing i would suggest is ask for the jab to be aspirated , on pfizer recommendations of use " do not give vaccine intravenously " or words to that effect
although it's only a small chance of a blood vessel feeding your mussel being injected with the vaccine , the flow on effect on your well being could
be huge imo , as i understand it all nurses are trained to give intramuscular needles by first aspirating before injecting , why the currant protocols
are choosing to get nurses to ignore the training is a bit strange

but keep in mind this vaccine does end up in your blood stream at some point , you just don't want it instantly in your blood stream

btw a tell tale sign of getting the vaccine intravenously is a instant metallic taste in your mouth after the jab apparently

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
true that
but if you get myocarditis because you got covid , then shit happens i guess , we won't go into the possible origins of this virus
but if you get myocarditis from the jab that you were mandated to take or took through the "fear" the government / media are peddling that's a whole different story

possibly the point your making is ( sorry if im putting words in your mouth ) there is lots of tish being made up , misrepresented , misreported & straight up lied about
making it very hard for anyone on either side of the fence to make an informed decision

the only thing i would suggest is ask for the jab to be aspirated , on pfizer recommendations of use " do not give vaccine intravenously " or words to that effect
although it's only a small chance of a blood vessel feeding your mussel being injected with the vaccine , the flow on effect on your well being could
be huge imo , as i understand it all nurses are trained to give intramuscular needles by first aspirating before injecting , why the currant protocols
are choosing to get nurses to ignore the training is a bit strange

but keep in mind this vaccine does end up in your blood stream at some point , you just don't want it instantly in your blood stream

btw a tell tale sign of getting the vaccine intravenously is a instant metallic taste in your mouth after the jab apparently
I was trained to give Intramuscular, subcutaneous and intravenous needles
And yeah we were told to aspirate. If you know what you’re doing it literally takes a couple of seconds.

I know they are having to pump thru so many vaccinations but that couple of seconds every time isn’t that much extra work.

On a side note. I could give a soldier morphine but I could not give one Panadol. 🤷‍♂️

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
And yeah we were told to aspirate. If you know what you’re doing it literally takes a couple of seconds.

I know they are having to pump thru so many vaccinations but that couple of seconds every time isn’t that much extra work.

On a side note. I could give a soldier morphine but I could not give one Panadol. 🤷‍♂️
😂
morphine (y)
panadol (n)
funny & strange

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Yeh itchy, I really just wanted to point out that point as it often gets lost. I'm not a fan of both sides of the arguments, i think the answer lies somewhere closer to the middle personally.

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
Yep, correct. resume shopping after logging in and selecting delivery.

May not fix all the missing items, but certainly should help. I always tick the "substitute all" button too. generally works in your favour if they have to do it... only one bad experience with it was I received Pork steaks as substitute for a Pork Loin roast. lol.

I just put in a grocery order with both woolies and coles and I used your suggestion.
It worked so far.....as in no disappearing groceries as soon as you hit checkout.
The sad fact is I mirrored my order in both shops.
I'm just trying to make sure I'm covered and I get what I need.
No I pray I don't get the dreaded E-mail of Removal between now and Tomorrow morning when they're suppose to be delivered.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I just put in a grocery order with both woolies and coles and I used your suggestion.
It worked so far.....as in no disappearing groceries as soon as you hit checkout.
The sad fact is I mirrored my order in both shops.
I'm just trying to make sure I'm covered and I get what I need.
No I pray I don't get the dreaded E-mail of Removal between now and Tomorrow morning when they're suppose to be delivered.

You will be right I reckon. I only lose the odd item that may have run out of stock in the timeframe between placing order and the shopper picking it.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

When I googled it it said it takes a small biopsy. Is this what you guys are talking about??

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Actually you’re right. It’s been about 10 years since I had to do that. Never really used fancy words either. Just said draw back 😂 typical army lingo

For IM needles you don’t want to put it a vein. For IV you do.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
This is the most scientific explanation from an actual expert I have seen, to date, on the subject of Covid-19 and Covid-19 vaccination.

Australian Professor Robert Clancy (retired) explains how Covid-19 infects and how vaccine's act, the body's response, their efficacy and the future.

Very informative and unbiased (other than by science) worth the watch if you are interested in understanding the virus without all the bullshit from both sides of the debate argument name calling ;)

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID
I just got over covid. It was a real fucker and during the last 4-6 days had a constant pain where my heart is.

All good now but fuck it took my breath away... Around day 5-6 after a runny nose, stinging eyes and slight sore throat I thought i was at the end of it thinking "nice" and tried to go out bush twice and both times it felt was like I was made of lead. The second time was worse and I overdid it. Got home and called the ambo thinking I was truly fucked as had an acute athsma type attack but was just an exacerbation of the cunt. They came and dis some checks said i was ok except for a high pulse rate. The lung fuck in all lasted around 5-6 days. Took it easy from then on and a week later I been back out bush and I''m ok again less 5kg's.

Fuck covid and fuck the LIberals.

Last edited:
Top Bottom