The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yep, seems to be a shortage of a lot of things at the moment.

The key to online shopping (well at least woolies as that is whom i use).... add a couple of things to your cart. Then hit the checkout button, log in and select your delivery date and time.... Then continue to shop as usual.

The main reason all those things dissapear usually as you are not logged in, or you have not yet selected delivery or pick up.... both of which can alter the selction quite a lot. Try it next time :)

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
If you don't mind posting your general location maybe someone in the group can help you out in getting some groceries?
I deeply appreciate the offer.
I'd like to stay on the down low for the moment.
On the grocery side I did ok overall.
They didn't take the veggies out of my order so I got spuds, sweet potatoes and onions and cabbage.

I'm just grateful that I actually feel hungry instead of trying to force myself with meal replacement shakes.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
We have been online shopping too and found a few stuff out but then a couple of days later just try again and it’s there.

But we’re vego so no dramas with meat supply here.

Actually joined Costco the other day and bought a whole lot of 🧻.

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
Yep, seems to be a shortage of a lot of things at the moment.

The key to online shopping (well at least woolies as that is whom i use).... add a couple of things to your cart. Then hit the checkout button, log in and select your delivery date and time.... Then continue to shop as usual.

The main reason all those things dissapear usually as you are not logged in, or you have not yet selected delivery or pick up.... both of which can alter the selction quite a lot. Try it next time :)

So you hit the delivery time and then you hit the resume shopping button?
Even when I thought I had things in my cart and they accepted payment for them
I still got e-mails to state that they had removed items from my order and they would be refunding me.
This is from Woolies.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
So you hit the delivery time and then you hit the resume shopping button?
Even when I thought I had things in my cart and they accepted payment for them
I still got e-mails to state that they had removed items from my order and they would be refunding me.
This is from Woolies.

Yep, correct. resume shopping after logging in and selecting delivery.

May not fix all the missing items, but certainly should help. I always tick the "substitute all" button too. generally works in your favour if they have to do it... only one bad experience with it was I received Pork steaks as substitute for a Pork Loin roast. lol.

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
In case anyone was interested -
This is the meal replacement shakes I have been taking to stay alive up til this point...

My fav flavord are oatmeal Choc cookie and Peanut butter cookie.

I mixed it in a protein shaker with full fat powdered milk and cold water.
The nutritional values are good.
Plus I didn't have to worry about the milk going off and it's shelf stable.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
In case anyone was interested -
This is the meal replacement shakes I have been taking to stay alive up til this point...

My fav flavord are oatmeal Choc cookie and Peanut butter cookie.

I mixed it in a protein shaker with full fat powdered milk and cold water.
The nutritional values are good.
Plus I didn't have to worry about the milk going off and it's shelf stable

Ha,,I occasionally come across these ,,this is a few years old though ..
most of the meals tastes like shit ,although an ex army mate likes the crap.😃
.this is a “H” ration ,,there are different types,,enough in it to keep a fit and healthy soldier going for a day,,keep me going a few days probably .😃
Canned cheese and tube condensed milk ,,,crap coffee etc.
2430FCB9-C5FC-4937-A8E5-DD2F7A731665.jpeg2A47B059-C0F8-4D1F-9609-35198B92EBC9.jpeg

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
.this is a “H” ration ,,there are different types,,enough in it to keep a fit and healthy soldier going for a day,,keep me going a few days probably .😃
View attachment 20201View attachment 20202
Hahhaa the cheese and the sweetened condensed were the only good things about the rat packs.
Half melted chocolate bar ran a close second.

These MRE powdered meal replacements are the bomb.
No waste, no mess, no prepping, no having to go to the store.
Plus they taste awesome esp when you're having to force yourself to eat something these are just the ticket.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
View attachment 20201View attachment 20202
I am ex army. They are the worst. But you get conditioned to like it 😂
On exercises you had hot meals. Ration packs were only for patrols.

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
Another thing that has ran out was grain free dog food.

Destructo Dog can really only eat one brand of grain free dog food or she gets itchy paws, a huge rash on her belly and extremely stubborn ear infections.
It's caused by a sever wheat allergy.

The feed store I buy the dog food and my chicken feed from delivers but they were all out of dog food.
They said the truck simply didn't turn up.

I was forced to fed Destructo a different brand and I ( and the vet) are praying this doesn't make her allergies flair up.
If it does it'll be another trip to the vet...poor bugger <--the vet that is.
Destructo keeps trying to eat him and the vet nurses even through a basket muzzle.
Thank goodness for tranquilizers.

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
this is just "my" opinion

your body your choice = in general i say no to covid vax mandates

maybe some areas where i would consider mandating but when they start canceling experts in the field
for voicing there opinion in an area they have put a life's work into that's controlling bullshit
to be informed you need to know both sides of an argument & you need to challenge your thinking constantly

in regards to the covid vax , if i had kids & they have no under lying issues i wouldn't get them vaxxed
because the risk out weighs the reward , kids are most resilient as evidence is currently showing with covid

the vax does not stop them from getting it or passing it on to anyone else , the risk of heart probs
in kids is real with the " no aspiration " policy when giving the jab

i've had 2 jabs , the last at the start of December i waited 10 weeks between each & made sure the
nurse aspirated the needle both times , i wasn't nasty about it , i was polite when i asked but i would have
had no problems walking away had they said no as some have said to friends who asked for aspiration

some of those friends are currently dealing with adverse reactions & 2 are no longer with us , both
coroner's reports say they died of myocarditis , stopping short of making the link to vaccines that were
taken only days earlier

i think it's Denmark that have had the policy to aspirate every injection since the start of the pandemic
& the instances of myocarditis & pericarditis are allot lower than countries that do not aspirate like Oz / US / UK , etc

i'm only giving my opinion here & would only suggest to anyone reading this to be as informed as you
can with any medical procedure you choose to go though , it's no one else's business what you choose
to do for your self or your kids , to anyone else giving any other person a hard time for choices those
people are making , fuck you & pull your farken head in

good luck to you all
be informed

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Just heard that an ex-work colleague has died from COvid on Thursday. He was approx. my age( circa early 1960s), and decided he didn't want any vaccination, as he was generally healthy. I don't know if vacc would have helped him or not. He spent last 5 weeks in hospital on a ventilator. Yet I've personally seen about a dozen cases( including my daughter) where symptoms were very mild. RIP George C.

Top Bottom