Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
If your prepared to watch this ,about an hour and twenty min long ,
then you’ll learn the W.H.O. haven’t got a clue on heaps of questions
the average person wants to know.

Their chief scientist in an advert saying how safe vaccines are and how good the follow up is ,,,Four days later at a global summit she says the opposite.

even with checkups many vaccines checks were done only five days later ( some up to six months later) so they have no data on long term effects ..not just talking about the current jabs either.

they don’t even understand how the adjuvants (added metals and toxins) work ,nor how they interact with each other especially in children that have 8 or 9 different vaccines in their first year of life.
they never will know because they don’t do follow ups so they have no data to work with..

the data they have is so limited that it’s not only surprising but fucking scary.

please watch ,,although it is slow to begin with.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Maybe Bitchute doesn't like my VPN, because the videos never start yet continuine buffering.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
You need ya tin foil hat on mate or it won't play ;)😁😁✌️
I put that link up to help inform people ,,,,I care not that you disagree ,that’s your choice ...and if you got something to say or even debate about the subject that’s fine,,,but you obviously didn’t watch it and just jumped in to be a smart arse.

real clever hey .

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID
I put that link up to help inform people ,,,,I care not that you disagree ,that’s your choice ...and if you got something to say or even debate about the subject that’s fine,,,but you obviously didn’t watch it and just jumped in to be a smart arse.

real clever hey .
To be fair I'm not wearing a tin foil hat and it wont play for me... Could someone test it with tin foil hat to verify please.

Last edited:

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Maybe Bitchute doesn't like my VPN, because the videos never start yet continuine buffering.
Yeah sometimes it’s slow .I waited about 15 sec then touched the screen and it was ready to play.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
That little bald cunt should of attacked that big cunt let him push his mrs around fuck that guess I must have been brought up different to all them cunts there👍

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
How would all you blokes handle that situation, your sitting there having a feed then your getting heckled by some poor me poor me flogs?
I would of just started abusing the fucking Arab and laughing at his white bodyguard because he's protecting an Arab who that are supposed to hate.
I would of also tried to bottle or glass the dogs!! 🤣

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I usually start with an entire, a scolding hot bowl of tomato soup to the face for the camel rooter.

And you could just about scalp that big dopey cunt with the pathetic looking ponytail, swing the cunt round by the hair lol.

Top Bottom