The Wuhan virus 🦠

pug

Vegetating
User ID
i'm definitely not smarter mate, but would also like to hear what is happening ...

maybe i can find an old strain hanging around that i swear improved my iq or was that eq ... fucked if i know any more what these things stand for :)
Interesting development in the hague courts at the moment re pandemic.
Maybe someone smarter than me can get the vid up.
Very interesting..

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Hudo

Baked
User ID
My theory the gooks released it to try cripple the economies of the world. It diddnt work here because we locked down so they tried to kripple us by putting tariffs on everything and stopped buying coal, beef,lobsters and wine. That didn't work because price of oar went through the roof and nobody could supply the volumes we can.And I bet they have cunts running around all over the world with swabs covered in monkey pox wiping it on people trying to start a new pandemic because monkey pox has been around for years and hasn't made its way out of Africa much and now there's Thousands of cases around the world cmon

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Thing is....
It was not an accident..
And it wasn’t just the Chinas...
This shit was meant to be a cull not just a power grab..

Reactions: pug

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
So who laughed at the use of ivermectin ?
come on don’t be shy to raise your hands just coz you believed the bullshit.

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
Nah, the meth did. Hopeless junkie and criminal. Used to try selling F1 reg seeds for $16 each, to feed his meth habit. Heard he ended up sucking cocks in public toilets for $20 a shot. But you know what they say, $20 bucks is $20 bucks. 👀
why are people so unkind so much hate where is the love hhehehe

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
I tell ya what, I’ve got 2 family members who tested positive last night, now I’m running up and down the stairs serving them coffee, vegemite toast and anything else they feel like fuckin asking for… It doesn’t get anymore real than that!
Yeah I had a while ago now..
Hot n cold sweats for 12hrs,

Then I was fine, but still positive.
Locked myself in the bedroom and was served anything I wanted from the missus,

fuck I milked it!😎

All the best to ya fam Jimbo!

JimboBlu

Vegetating
User ID
Yeah I had a while ago now..
Hot n cold sweats for 12hrs,

Then I was fine, but still positive.
Locked myself in the bedroom and was served anything I wanted from the missus,

fuck I milked it!😎

All the best to ya fam Jimbo!
Cheers Dotts, they’re all doing well 👍. Yep, I had my time a few months ago too, 9 days in the bedroom ringing the servants bell 😁. I shouldn’t whinge though, no arguments about what’s on the downstairs TV at the moment!!

Hudo

Baked
User ID
So who laughed at the use of ivermectin ?
come on don’t be shy to raise your hands just coz you believed the bullshit.
It's probably to cheap to make and they wouldn't make enough money so they put the kibosh on it or the other companies paid them more

Top Bottom