The wide world of Nutes

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
User ID
Vege - Bunnings stuff like 5in1 Searles ( for early bloom with need N still) Early vege, syntheic powerfeed or organic fish and kelp searles i use

bloom, i get one bottle of canna 13/14, use it only twice, rest is just p and k, some gogo juice now and then. P is just Richgros Phosporus ( rebaged kiwi gold or something) and Potash powder.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
fuck that..

megacrop is a one part.
How good is megacrop. I imported 10kg of the first variation from the states when it first came out before pops garden imported a pallet. Customs gave me a fucking ton of hassle over it, took me probably 3 weeks of emails to get it cleared for import, cunts where worried about it being organic. I’ve still probably got over 1/2 of it left.

It’s all I use in veg and in flower I just boost it with some mono potassium phosphate which costs me $15 a kg and lasts over a year. Cheap as fuck nutrient program.

i run a few products as foliar but at various stages mostly through veg and stretch.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Seasol Powerfeed hydroponic ,yellow bottle,light blue lid.
New tech ,very impressed.✌

just so you know seasol is essentially salty trash. Check out the analysis for how much sodium it’s got compared to every other nutrient present. Many other seaweed products out there that are much better quality. It’s actually disgusting how much sodium’s in seasol imo.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
How good is megacrop. I imported 10kg of the first variation from the states when it first came out before pops garden imported a pallet. Customs gave me a fucking ton of hassle over it, took me probably 3 weeks of emails to get it cleared for import, cunts where worried about it being organic. I’ve still probably got over 1/2 of it left.

It’s all I use in veg and in flower I just boost it with some mono potassium phosphate which costs me $15 a kg and lasts over a year. Cheap as fuck nutrient program.

i run a few products as foliar but at various stages mostly through veg and stretch.

Haha yep. I got mine from papas, but yeah the original formula and got it in July, 2018, barely made a dent in the 10kgs...

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Haha yep. I got mine from papas, but yeah the original formula and got it in July, 2018, barely made a dent in the 10kgs...

im actually keen to try the new formula that separates the calcium nitrate out of the main mix making it a 2 part but more like jacks 321. Would make it heaps easier to control the pk ratios in flower if I can drop the cal nit levels after stretch.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Hey Buddy, if you knew shit you'd know basic seasol is not a nutrient but plant conditioner or health tonic and root stimulant.
You may be referring to one of the regular power feeds?
Power feed hydroponic is a complete new formula and from what I can see so far a pretty good one after 2 runs.
Seasol nice enough to send me material data sheet and I can assure you there are no excess salts.
People on here use seasol to fantastic effect ( have you ever tried it?)
Or you must have shares in hydro shop they hate seasol because it's better and cheaper than all their overpriced root stimulant. ✌🏻

Top Bottom